Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruth Ginsburg died 87yo....

I thought CNN would wait until after the election to incite violence openly.

https://twitter.com/rezaaslan/status...131875330?s=21

Meh. Pretty tame compared to a lot of the rhetoric coming from the left last night. The melts have been every bit as good as the 2016 election night, but heavily sprinkled with open threats of violence.

Is this what our ancestors left their families to go shoot redcoats, yankees, germans, and japs for?

And because a Troll gonna troll...

I saw one post by a dem who was rather pissed that RBG didn't step down while Obama held office hopefully get a less conservative judge then.

And I'll bet they were hoping that she would last until January and that Biden had won. This may be all the more reason for some folks to vote for Trump if she is not replaced soon.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

"Asked whether the Senate was obligated to consider Garland, Ginsburg replied, “That’s their job. There’s nothing in the Constitution that says the president stops being president in his last year.”
    "I can't imagine what the country would be with Donald Trump as our president," Ruth Bader Ginsburg said
    By Tierney McAfee Updated July 11, 2016 01:15 PM

The prospect of a President Donald Trump is enough to make even Ruth Bader Ginsburg consider fleeing the country.

In an interview with The New York Times published on Sunday, the Supreme Court justice sometimes known as the Notorious RBG broke her silence on Trump’s presidential campaign, saying, “I can’t imagine what the country would be with Donald Trump as our president. For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be – I don’t even want to contemplate that.”

Ginsburg added that if Trump won the White House, her late husband, a prominent tax lawyer who died in 2010, would have said: “Now it’s time for us to move to New Zealand.”

It’s rare for Supreme Court justices to give interviews, but during her sitdown with The Times in her chambers on Friday, Ginsburg was “characteristically forthright,” candidly reflecting on a tumultuous term and criticizing the Senate for refusing to vote on President Obama‘s Supreme Court nominee, Judge Merrick Garland.
    Does Donald Trump Rattle You?

“I think he is about as well qualified as any nominee to this court,” she said of Garland. “Super bright and very nice, very easy to deal with. And super prepared. He would be a great colleague.”

Asked whether the Senate was obligated to consider Garland, Ginsburg replied, “That’s their job. There’s nothing in the Constitution that says the president stops being president in his last year.”

https://archive.fo/xwOwo

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    Prayers for her family. That said, evil bitch alive , evil bitch dead. I’m with skinner.
    This...↑

I've said it before and I'll say it again...personally I've never played that game of "respecting the dead." Screw that, dying isn't special, billions of people have died and all of us are going to die. So dying doesn't make a person a hero or a better person anymore than taking a shit does. If a person was an asshole or a POS in life I'll call it like it is when that person is dead too. Dying doesn't change anything we have done in life. It simply means we can't repair the damage we have done. Therefore we should be remembered for how we were in life. If you don't want people talking about what an asshole you were now is the time to fix it. Dying doesn't fix it, it makes it permanent.

As for RBG...along with abortion she had many other evil ideas. She recommended doing away with the Mann Act which deals with transportation of women for sex (trafficking).

And here's the paper she co-authored where she recommended lowering the age of consent to 12. Age of consent recommendation is on Pg 102:

https://www2.law.umaryland.edu/marsh...ts/cr12se9.pdf
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 09-19-2020 at 10:35 AM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

The Dems and RBG screwed up by not getting her replacement on the court when they could have. She was definitely a tough old bat but evil and stubborn to not help those of her political leanings. Trump cannot allow the liberals to delay the appointment at all. My guess is next week the nomination will come and he’ll breaks loose. I hope his nomination is impeccable in character and stacks the court and not some moderate like Roberts.

RIP Justice Ginsberg, I hope when you met the real Judge of us all He was lenient with you and forgave you your sins.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Do y'all blame liquor manufacturers for DUI's? Or gun manufacturers for school shootings? If not, perhaps you should redirect your hate.

And before anyone asks, I'm 100% pro-life; just making note of the ridiculous double standard.

A stated, the left needs to blame RBG for their problem. Had she retired when she was 80 Obama could have replaced her with another evil leftist.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Meh. Pretty tame compared to a lot of the rhetoric coming from the left last night. The melts have been every bit as good as the 2016 election night, but heavily sprinkled with open threats of violence.

Is this what our ancestors left their families to go shoot redcoats, yankees, germans, and japs for?
    The melt down is a beautiful thing to behold! I'm loving every second of it.

The rammed an impeachment through. Mitch better do the same.

Last I heard, “elections have consequences.”
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Not even close to the truth.

They have been trying since the day of our founding. Unless eradicated, the will not let a 4 year setback stand in their way. Chinese backing will only increase.

Freedom is not a natural occurrence. Just look around the world. Look at history.

Humans are herd animals and the weak ones look to be “protected”

The strong ones look to exert power over the weak ones.

The wise ones want to be left alone.

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    The melt down is a beautiful thing to behold! I'm loving every second of it.

Holy sh#t, can 2020 get any worse?"

That was funny as hell

This will probably be a positive thing for Republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    This will probably be a positive thing for Republicans.
    According to CNN the Dems are much more motivated regarding Supreme Court. So........that means you are right.

Why do justices never just suddenly turn conservative like they turn liberal (Kennedy and Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    Not even close to the truth.

They have been trying since the day of our founding. Unless eradicated, the will not let a 4 year setback stand in their way. Chinese backing will only increase.

Freedom is not a natural occurrence. Just look around the world. Look at history.

Humans are herd animals and the weak ones look to be “protected”

The strong ones look to exert power over the weak ones.

The wise ones want to be left alone.

So very well said!

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.