Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruth Ginsburg died 87yo....

I have no charity for her. She should have retired gracefully years ago but didn't due to her spiteful nature. She lived her life to the end as a hateful, evil women IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    Why would you think the senate republicans would grow a set now?
    They only need 4. Mitt Romney says hey. Now they only need 3...

Quote below from Trump when he heard...

“Wow, I didn’t know that,” Trump told reporters. “She led an amazing life. Whether you agree or not, she was an amazing woman who led an amazing life.”

He added: “Sad to hear that."

Last edited by Luvin' Labs; 09-18-2020 at 09:52 PM.

I don’t share the same option with her in damn near anything, but I will praying for her family. She handled cancer multiple time with dignity.

I saw where RBG was quoted to have said that she would (i'm paraphrasing here...) "step down when she couldn't do the job full steam."

So she's dealing with severe health issues including cancer, and yet still, on her death bed, feels she can do the job full steam and didn't step down? Seems she had every intention of riding that train till the very end with no plans to ever voluntarily remove herself. Spiteful hag.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 09-19-2020 at 06:46 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

My brother texted me last night, “Can’t wait to see them Dems find some poor dude to claim he was raped by Amy Coney Barrett.”

I believe he will make a very shrewd choice that will expose certain people. I literally heard a noted democrat say, “It’s time we had a black on the Supreme Court.” Really!? It is a shame when women cease to be woman and people of color lose their identity once they align themselves with Republicans. Just ask Dr. Condoleza Rice. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Quote Originally Posted by skrimp View Post
    I didn't agree with pretty much anything she believed but prayers for her family.
    Agreed. And politics aside, she was a tough old lady who lived a pretty remarkable life.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    Quote below from Trump when he heard...

“Wow, I didn’t know that,” Trump told reporters. “She led an amazing life. Whether you agree or not, she was an amazing woman who led an amazing life.”

He added: “Sad to hear that."

Classiest post in some time. Guaranteed not to be shared by the MSM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie Glover View Post
    My brother texted me last night, “Can’t wait to see them Dems find some poor dude to claim he was raped by Amy Coney Barrett.”

I believe he will make a very shrewd choice that will expose certain people. I literally heard a noted democrat say, “It’s time we had a black on the Supreme Court.” Really!? It is a shame when women cease to be woman and people of color lose their identity once they align themselves with Republicans. Just ask Dr. Condoleza Rice. MG
    Guess they think Clarence Thomas is just a white guy that stayed in the sun too long? Oh wait, he’s a conservative so he’s not really black.

Let's call a spade a spade here. Tough ole bird, no doubt.

Last edited by willyworm; 09-19-2020 at 07:19 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

Remember, if you don't vote for Biden you're not black either. Spread the word...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don’t give a flip how many times she beat cancer, nor do I respect her for being firm in her beliefs. She led the fight for abortion and is contributory to mass genocide of the unborn, all under the guise of women’s rights. Pretty ironic when you consider she was a Jew, who was alive during the Holocaust. I don’t have any respect for her or her kind and wish them all an early grave. Wake up people.

By kind I mean liberals, not Jews.
    Last edited by wskinner; 09-19-2020 at 07:35 AM.

Prayers for her family. That said, evil bitch alive , evil bitch dead. I’m with skinner.

Hope her evil soul got right with the lord before she took her last breathe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

I'm with the 4 posts above
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by tot View Post
    Hope her evil soul got right with the lord before she took her last breathe.
    The same could be said here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

RIP RGB
    RIP Roe

2020 election is now a referendum on abortion. America will decide and receive what she deserves.