Thread: Help? Assistance

Default Help? Assistance

I have a good buddy I served with at Scott down here at Shaw right now hunting with me. This evening is his last evening and my deer gave went MiA. He would be happy with a doe. Willing to drive an hour ish near Sumter. Ill repay with a deer or turkey hunt

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

I also don't need to sit. I can sit with him or no hunt at all. Thanks everyone

“… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”

Just tell him that's why its called hunting, not killing.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Just tell him that's why its called hunting, not killing.
    One million percent agree, just thought I'd ask

If he had another day or two I'd be glad to help you out over the weekend. Can't today unfortunately.