Thread: How we do it in the Mog...

Default How we do it in the Mog...

or 2th's Utopia...

Two Campaign Staffers For Ilhan Omar’s GOP Challenger Shot In Minneapolis, Suspect Arrested
    September 17, 2020

Two campaign staffers for Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar’s challenger, Lacy Johnson, were reportedly shot Monday in Minneapolis.

One victim, a 17-year-old man, died at the scene, MPR News reported. The other victim was transported to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.

A suspect was arrested Thursday morning in connection with the crime after a police pursuit, the Minneapolis Police Department told the Daily Caller.

“It is shocking and unnecessary acts of violence like this that prove why change is needed now more than ever in our community,” Johnson said, adding that the shooting didn’t occur during any campaign events and that they believe it has no connection to the campaign.

The two victims were standing outside of a service station Monday afternoon when they were approached and shot by the suspect or suspects, who then fled on foot, a preliminary police investigation found according to the Minneapolis Police Department.

The identities of the victims will be released in the coming days, the Minneapolis Police Department said in a press release.

How the heck did she ever get elected in the first place is beyond me. The older I get the more I realize most people are really .......................................
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    How the heck did she ever get elected in the first place is beyond me. The older I get the more I realize most people are really .......................................
    Planted "refugees" that were given voting rights.

Heavy moslem area
    Bluetick

Not Minneapolis but Milwaukee is loaded with them.
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

How the heck did she ever get elected in the first place is beyond me.

FWIW, I was more of a St Paul person. Mpls sucked.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

The whole MSP complex is like a giant carwash of used anal dildos sitting in the middle of the road through which one must negotiate to get to one's destination.

You can thank Obama!