Thread: Cayde says...

Default Cayde says...

Why White People Owning Dogs is Racist

Attractive young woman with labrador outdoors. Woman on a green grass with dog labrador retriever. Smiling and looking at the camera.

Way back in time, almost 12,500 years ago, the first canines were becoming domesticated. Through toil and hardship, people had earned the trust of our now beloved best friends.

The symbiotic relationship between dog and woman was very groundbreaking, as humans had never been this close to an animal before.

Humans would provide shelter and care for the dogs, and in turn, the dogs would hunt and fetch firewood for humans. The reason I am detailing this history for you is so everyone understands the importance of the events that took place all these years ago.

According to bio-archaeologist Gregor Larson, the domestication of dogs started in 2 places: Eastern and Western Eurasia. The Eurasian people worked non stop to gain and maintain the trust with these gorgeous creatures, but it was all stolen from them.

The greedy actions by white people stained the history books forever.

What actually happened?
    Shortly after the Eurasian people worked so hard to train and bond with wolves, most of them were shipped off and given to Europeans.

These filthy white savages took the work and credit from the Eurasian people and branded these magnificent creatures as their own.

The need for white people to claim premade or pre-discovered things is not isolated to just this incident. Countless times in history, whites have been caught stealing the work and talent of POC for their own success.

Honestly speaking, we shouldn’t be surprised that white people would steal the domestication of dogs as well. Based on historical knowledge, this behavior will not slow down within the white community.

How does this affect us right now?
    If you are white and own a dog, you are openly participating and advocating for cultural appropriation and colonialism. Reinforcing this culture is NOT acceptable and will come with its repercussions.

Dogs are and always will be the living reminder of how tainted our history is as a whole. POC deserve to exclusively own dogs as a form of restitution for their stolen ancestor’s work. Supporting the idea of white dog ownership is spitting on the grave of past POC generations.

With International Dog Day coming up, it is important we remember and advocate for the work of POC, and never let this unbalanced history be forgotten.

If you are white and own a canine, please consider donating them to a local POC family or non kill shelter so it can truly find the perfect home.

Cayde is a father to two and a lifelong conservationist. When not committing time to the local zoo, Cayde spends his time creating and disseminating educational materials for local schools that help kids understand why protecting animals and LGBTQIA+ rights is so important.

https://unitedwildlifeunion.com/2020...ogs-is-racist/

Now would be a good time for another one of those pit bull attacks...........to his throat.

What a waste of oxygen
    cut\'em

Am I supposed to know that POC means people of color? I have a yellow lab and if I cared to look, there’s likely a picture of my white wife with aforementioned Labrador in a park.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

This is the 3rd person I have come in contact with who has a variation of Cade. They are all alike.

Yawn

Cade’s an idiot, there’s lot of Cades these days. When the shooting starts for real politicians and Cades should be the first targeted.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

ffs....white people just being alive is racist anymore

eta: clicked the link and that site is pretty suspect...it's more satirical / parody than i thought
    Last edited by cleancutredneck; 09-17-2020 at 08:40 AM.

Rule #2: Double tap

The truth is a lie that will get you killed.

Duncraft Pro-Staff

Lost it.

Fishing and hunting next.

Quote Originally Posted by cleancutredneck View Post
    ffs....white people just being alive is racist anymore

eta: clicked the link and that site is pretty suspect...it's more satirical / parody than i thought
    Seems like satire to you and I. Not at all to the people that these orgs are targeting...

United Wildlife Union is a non-profit and volunteer based group that aims to share and create content that furthers our two primary goals - protect animal lives and further social justice.

The trouble with the internet is that it gives a voice to people whom otherwise would be getting teased for being idiots.

My dogs are black so,,,,

Most POC would haul ass the other way if I walked up & tried to give them my dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    My dogs are black so,,,,

Most POC would haul ass the other way if I walked up & tried to give them my dog.
    Mine are multi-colored, they accept all.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Cayde is a father to two and a lifelong conservationist. When not committing time to the local zoo, Cayde spends his time creating and disseminating educational materials for local schools that help kids understand why protecting animals and LGBTQIA+ rights is so important.
    oh my
    prayers for the children
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Given the exponential curve that the human population is on, I believe that we are borrowing a gene we share with the lemmings and we are creating an environment that will lead us to mass self extermination.

Lunacy.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

There’s no way this guy doesn’t skip to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk