Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bawaaaaaaaaaaaa

Default Bawaaaaaaaaaaaa

Great News: BIG TEN FOOTBALL IS BACK. All teams to participate. Thank you to the players, coaches, parents, and all school representatives. Have a FANTASTIC SEASON! It is my great honor to have helped!!!

DJT

#makethebigtengreatagain
    #notreally

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

wait....what am I missing?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    apparently the Yankees have decided to get in line to get their asses kicked.

again.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

We were going to miss a bunch of gum flapping Ohio State fans talking about how great they are but not now.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    We were going to miss a bunch of gum flapping Ohio State fans talking about how great they are but not now.
    It's ok with me. Maybe they will drown out a few Clemson fans doing the same thing.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

not on your life

Your $500 president stirred that twitter shit real good this morning.

ahhh. DJT is Trump

i am on the same page now.

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    It's ok with me. Maybe they will drown out a few Clemson fans doing the same thing.
    Many have left the building it will be quieter now.

ahhh. DJT is Trump

i am on the same page now.
    T-Rump called the Commissioner and told him to quit being a pussy and spot the damn ball
    Last edited by ecu1984; 09-16-2020 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Many have left the building it will be quieter now.
    Just curious because I haven't really been keeping up on here. Why are you abandoning ship? I'm not flaming you.

Quote Originally Posted by UPSTATEWATERFOWLER View Post
    Just curious because I haven't really been keeping up on here. Why are you abandoning ship? I'm not flaming you.
    Clemson, along with all other sports teams, and I are social distancing. Whenever, if ever, they get their heads out of their asses, I’ll start watching again. It’s like someone said on here the other day, their job is to entertain and they aren’t entertaining me. Plus, I’m not about to listen to announcers discussing all the causes the teams are playing for, yada, yada. It’s going to be nice spending more time in the woods this fall.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    T-Rump called the Commissioner and told him to quit being a pussy and spot the damn ball
    Yep. MAGA
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Clay Travis had a play in it also. https://www.outkick.com/clay-travis-...utkick+8+12+20
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Clemson, along with all other sports teams, and I are social distancing. Whenever, if ever, they get their heads out of their asses, I’ll start watching again. It’s like someone said on here the other day, their job is to entertain and they aren’t entertaining me. Plus, I’m not about to listen to announcers discussing all the causes the teams are playing for, yada, yada. It’s going to be nice spending more time in the woods this fall.
    That would be me who said it and I damn sure mean it. These athletes need to remember they were not deemed essential and the world will roll on without them playing with their balls. As far as I’m concerned they can all eat a dick!

Quote Originally Posted by UPSTATEWATERFOWLER View Post
    He finally saw Dabozo's true colors when the car salesman recently sold his spine and became a sheep.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 09-16-2020 at 10:18 PM.

Default Bawaaaaaaaaaaaa

Muschamp and the entire SEC. If you not have a problem with Marxism keep kneeling in your BLM shirt while yelling "go cocks" on game day as usual sad, but funny.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 09-17-2020 at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Muschamp and the entire SEC. If you not have a problem with Marxism keep kneeling in your BLM shirt while yelling "go cocks" on game day as usual sad, but funny.
    Was it the booger eating lesbian QB getting exposed during the LSU game or him becoming a BLM event planner that did you in?
    Either way, we understand