Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 Day In Person School

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 5 Day In Person School

Mr Lowe... I would really appreciate it if you would join Mr. Cox and Mr. Burns, and do your part to make this happen.

https://www.wyff4.com/article/new-pu...-reps/34027296

I second this request.

Third

fourth
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Agreed.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
    - Sun Tzu

Virtual learning is moving painfully slow due....so much wasted time....it takes 10-15mins to call roll for each separate meeting.

Finding and paying for good childcare is becoming more and more of an issue.

Get the damn schools open ASAP!!

I'm tired of being a math teacher of a 12 year old in honors math. Teaching a kid math is tougher than I thought it would be.

Amen
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Please and thank you

My son started 5 day in person this past Monday after a couple of weeks of a hybrid schedule. He was as ready to go as we were for him to. Its (past) time to get going on many levels.

my boys both are 5 days a week since the beginning of the school year. Its a blessing.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

Going less than a full week in person is indefensible in the real world.

NO reason not to....none....
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Glad my kid's school is 5 days.

I'm good at Math, but I'm struggling to remember Algebra. My daughter is in Algebra 2 Honors. She missed class on Monday due to a school tournament. Was able to "google meet" with the teacher for 15ish minutes yesterday. Spent an hour crying last night because she couldn't grasp the concept. Went to the teacher first thing this morning to ask for extra help, and he said they could "google meet" again tomorrow!!! F'n seriously... she's IN SCHOOL... TODAY. Take some time during lunch to help her understand. I just get more pissed off every day!!

My boys have been in public school here in N. Florida 5 days per week for 3 weeks now with no issues. It has been great. The ONLY time I have been happy to be living in FL. Get the kids back in school.

Yes, and not staggering times to start. Just get this shit back on a regular schedule. Damn difficult to work and get anything done when you're mom, dad, business owner, employee, teacher, principal, custodian and everything else. I saw a school administrator out last night at dinner and voiced my opinion. I looked her dead in the eye after she invited me to speak at a school board meeting and said, "You really don't want me to do that and I don't want to be arrested for hurting a bunch of democrats feelings."
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

0 in school days for my kid here in North Carolina. He has virtual school 3 times a week, he has folders to do it all on his own (with parental help) for 2 days a week with zero teacher interaction on those days.

It’s fucking ridiculous.

We are in MS and doing home school. They do have 5 days a week but its a joke with all of the restrictions and the same teacher is managing virtual students as well. Have a few teacher friends here and they said it terrible.
    I take an PLB in the shower with me. Can't ever be too safe.

Whats it like to live w/o the Internet? Not bad, I get photos of your mom thought the mail....

"I'd like to know more about this. Someone give cottontop a bump of coke."
    Sportin' Woodies

The legislature needs to tell them to do their job or be prepared for massive budget cuts. If they have an issue with that they can dig into the reserve funds of tax dollars that they hoarded for years.

Quote Originally Posted by MediaGuy View Post
    The legislature needs to tell them to do their job or be prepared for massive budget cuts. If they have an issue with that they can dig into the reserve funds of tax dollars that they hoarded for years.
    Yep, and we better not hear one time about a budget shortage and needing to provide supplies for the schools.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013