Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Still At It

Looks like Florence has a FB page for Lost and Found pets. Also I sent you a PM about a prior thread.

https://www.facebook.com/LostPetsFlorenceSC

Shared on FB. Still praying for his safe return.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I really need a presence in Florence County.

I just had a really promising lead in the Evergreen community of Florence county and a friend is enroute to investigate.

She has seen a dog that matches the description last few days. Called around to neighbors and they forwarded my flyer I have posted everywhere. She called.

Even if it doesnt pan out, it proves that I am keeping it on peoples minds.

Florence county is the area I don't have many people in, and not many shares. So again, please forward and share. One of my leads was in Florence county and it's possible they got scared and he was dumped.
    I'll share it as soon as I get home. I know allot of people in the evergreen community and will be sure to share it with them personally. I will print some, if it's ok with you, and post them at the stores and dollar general there too. Hope he turns up very soon!
    All Men are self made, but, only the successful ones admit it!

2thDoc "because nothing matters till the games are played and clemson people have enjoyed success and know how to deal with it.

any other stupid questions?"......Classic!

CP#96743

I'm in Florence and pretty close to evergreen . If you can point me in a general direction I'm happy to ride and look

The sighting BB is referring to was less than a mile south of the intersection of Pamplico Hwy and Francis Marion Rd.

So the sighting was actually on pamplico hwy south of the intersection? I can look around that area this afternoon

Also don’t rule out the possibility they are hiding him. There is no doubt in my mind that our small dog was kept hidden otherwise somebody would have seen him. Thankfully he somehow managed to escape
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

We have lots of friends in that area. How can I find the Facebook post to share?

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbdog View Post
    The sighting BB is referring to was less than a mile south of the intersection of Pamplico Hwy and Francis Marion Rd.
    South or north?

I need more details. My office is right here in evergreen and I have a GWP that routinely goes out back to do her business and play.

To clarify: I'm not worried about my dog getting stolen, but more concerned about BB and his posse rolling up, kicking down doors. I got some old ladies working in here, their hearts can't handle that much.
    Last edited by MolliesMaster; 09-16-2020 at 03:01 PM.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Just sent my uncle a text. He lives in Florence. Keep at it BB.
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

On the south side of the intersection, which is the the Pamplico side. There’s three or four houses on the right side heading towards Pamplico from Florence. It was seen in the area of those houses.

Gotcha. I’ll take a look and I found/shared the Facebook post.

Just my uncle is available to help look. Send me a PM with some more details if you can.
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

I just want to say, ya'll some good folks.

Also wanted to thank Tigerbdog for jumping in the truck and running over to check. He also rode shotgun (literally) with Little bro and I Saturday through the Neck of Johnsonville while we followed up on address tips, hung flyers, and looked in back yards from the road. Then rode with me all day Sunday while I hit two more counties with flyers.

If that dog is him, I believe that he was dumped in the area after it got hot. After this amount of time, he might be quasi feral and not want human company. Body language and tone will go a long way.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Anything in particular you can think of that'll make him want to come? I've got a buddy whose dad lives right there. He's looking around now.

Food. Food is his kryptonite.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Hambone is in that area, I tagged him in your FB post.
    Genesis 9;2

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Food. Food is his kryptonite.
    Turkey breast

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Getting Florence covered up with FB and flyers. Friends in the Evergreen area on the lookout.

praying for him buddy