Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Still At It

Default Still At It

Given the amount of the reward and the size of the community he went missing in, I am fairly confident he is not alive.

So, I am offering a cash reward commensurate with the quality and validity of information on who took him, and where he went.

287C7F86-8689-417E-9ECD-FF0B49D85CD8.jpg
    Last edited by BigBrother; 09-16-2020 at 09:02 AM.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Keep at it man. Prayers he's alive and makes it home in good health.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Can’t imagine being in your shoes. Hoping like hell you find him

Continued prayers

I’m holding out hope for him being with some redneck back in the woods, or maybe someone picked him up on the side of the road and took him home out of the area after the thief got scared and dropped him.

Best of luck!
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Still hoping for the best!!

My business partner and I had one of his Draats out on a WA high country bird hunt. She had on her tracking collar and a regular collar with nameplate and phone number. Bitch went over the mountain and out of sight. Couldn't find her with the tracking collar. Long story short, she was found 11 days later. 31 miles over rough ground from where she vanished. Skinny and beat up from the adventure. Walked up to a Hotshot fire team. They called and Scott picked her up. He was grateful that she didn't turn into bear or cougar poop. We thought she was a goner.

Turned into a real close hunting dog after that. She kept us in sight.

Keep the faith. I hope ol Thatch turns up.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

We had a mutt, a rescue, that ran away from my cabin a couple years ago. The dog was dumb as dirt and scared of her own shadow. She was gone for 28 days. One day I was sitting on the front porch and she walks up, 10lbs lighter but otherwise in great shape. I figured she was gator shit way before then. They will amaze you.
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH

That might not necessarily be the case. Our small dog went missing for five days and I was 99% sure a coyote had got him. I’ll be damn if the little sucker didn’t turn up the next day.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Nitro, I certainly pray that is the case, but the realist doesn't see it.

It's been 17 days. He's ten. Has bad hips. He's never been a rangey dog.

Also, I brought a blood hound team out five days after he went missing. They followed the track to the landing, down to the dock to exactly where they left their garbage and worm buckets, and then to where they parked their cars. All three hounds followed the same track, the first two ended it there at the cars, but the third youngest and most in shape, followed a faint scent trail down a couple of miles of dirt road, then to the highway, where it petered out.

The houndsman said all indicators point to the trail down the road is where he was in a car with the windows down, in the back of a truck, or in a dog box. When the trail was lost on the highway, it's where the vehicle picked up speed.

I've walked countless miles in the swamp. Never turned a track. What I couldn't walk, I paddled. No sign. I've also ruled out alligators. All of my wispy clues keep coming back to the same crowd, and that crowd has ties to hard drugs and fighting pit bulls.
    Last edited by BigBrother; 09-16-2020 at 11:12 AM.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

If I can impose on anyone in the Florence area to send out that flyer on social media, I would appreciate it. That's one corner I don't have many contacts and it's one area that is very much a possibility of having someone in it that knows something.

Man, I know this is tearing at yall. Hope he turns up.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I hate to read this, hoping this turns out better than you expect.

Praying for y’all brother!

Hate that you are still fighting with this....damned shame that folks would do this.

Saw your signs up at the Pole Yard yesterday. Thinking about you man. We will outlive many dogs in our lives, but does not take the sting out of losing one early especially if any of your theories are true. I sure hope you get some clarity on this. That kind of money should shake most of the POS's to rat on someone. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Keep at it dude. I’d love to see you find him, or at least the last person to see him.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

I really need a presence in Florence County.

I just had a really promising lead in the Evergreen community of Florence county and a friend is enroute to investigate.

She has seen a dog that matches the description last few days. Called around to neighbors and they forwarded my flyer I have posted everywhere. She called.

Even if it doesnt pan out, it proves that I am keeping it on peoples minds.

Florence county is the area I don't have many people in, and not many shares. So again, please forward and share. One of my leads was in Florence county and it's possible they got scared and he was dumped.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I really need a presence in Florence County.

I just had a really promising lead in the Evergreen community of Florence county and a friend is enroute to investigate.

She has seen a dog that matches the description last few days. Called around to neighbors and they forwarded my flyer I have posted everywhere. She called.

Even if it doesnt pan out, it proves that I am keeping it on peoples minds.

Florence county is the area I don't have many people in, and not many shares. So again, please forward and share. One of my leads was in Florence county and it's possible they got scared and he was dumped.
    Man I hope this pans out for you and you recover your dog, healthy and happy to see you!
    Last edited by SCHUNTINFANATIC; 09-16-2020 at 01:48 PM.

Good luck BB, I’ve been following your posts. Hope this lead pans out to you and Thatch comes back just as he left.