Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: He is gone

There are people that have said that they would vote for the devil before they vote for Trump.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

let's break it down.
    tax returns? no
    generals resigned or fired? yes
    prostitute? yes
    paid people off? yes
    lies? certainly up for debate.

I really think its important to realize and appreciate where the other side is coming from, but her response ISN'T emotional, its pragmatic....and she's right.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Could you imagine the shit the media could dig up on Biden if they wanted to. True and untrue.

Quote Originally Posted by Cwaysvt View Post
    It truly is that simple.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    It truly is that simple.
    Yep it sure is.

I dont care if Trump beats puppies and kittens with a hammer on the white house steps, I aint voting for Biden
    Last edited by Frank1; 09-16-2020 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1 View Post
    I dont care if it beats puppies and kittens with a hammer on the white house steps, I aint voting for Biden
    Unless someone has a herd of stray children in a corral somewhere that need to be sniffed and pawed at, I can't imagine a job on this planet that Joe Biden is qualified for with his diminished capacity...

A vote for Biden is really a vote for Harris....his handlers could care less what he does, once he is in office. If he gets there.
    At least I'm housebroken.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    Your aunt has a point...
    A shitty point though. I still cannot understand why someone else's tax returns are anyone but their own business. If they were, they would be available by FOIA request. Just because some dumbass awhile ago decided to release theirs for political gain does not mean everyone after should follow lock step. As for generals, they come and go, Trump just doesn't tolerate much insubordination. Regarding the adultery issues, no Dem has a leg to stand on if they criticize Trump but not Clinton. Hell Hillary is just as at fault since she stuck with her husband afterwards for political gain (maybe she should get some knee pads like Harris). Fuck masks and Putin.

You're just being contrarian. Go suck on some laughing gas, it will make you less grumpy.
    cut\'em

People get more caught in the person than policies. I do not vote for a pastor.

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post
    A shitty point though. I still cannot understand why someone else's tax returns are anyone but their own business. If they were, they would be available by FOIA request. Just because some dumbass awhile ago decided to release theirs for political gain does not mean everyone after should follow lock step. As for generals, they come and go, Trump just doesn't tolerate much insubordination. Regarding the adultery issues, no Dem has a leg to stand on if they criticize Trump but not Clinton. Hell Hillary is just as at fault since she stuck with her husband afterwards for political gain (maybe she should get some knee pads like Harris). Fuck masks and Putin.

You're just being contrarian. Go suck on some laughing gas, it will make you less grumpy.
    Amen! If they looked at and reported on the democrats like they do the republicans no one would vote for anyone again

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    People get more caught in the person than policies. I do not vote for a pastor.
    Exactly, I am voting for the person that I think will put the interests of this country first and isn't scared to say America is the greatest place on earth. I don't expect that person to be a saint.
    cut\'em

If any of that crap made a difference to voters Trump would not have been elected in 2016. I think he's better positioned now that he actually kept his campaign promises and got shit done.

A debate ain't gonna happen.

Generals?

How many Generals did Obama purge from our military?

Trump was left with the leftovers that Obama installed.

Im not surprised they clashed.

He is the commander in cheif. He sets the policy. And his policy is drastically different from Barry's
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post

ahhhhh....so consistent.

The hypocrisy is amazing. Dont yall remember getting all hot and bothered about Obama's birth certificate? Look in the mirror.

my point is that PP's aunt has a point. If you dismiss it, you are a hypocrite. Plain and simple.

Carry on.

#Trump2020

ahhhhh....so consistent.

The hypocrisy is amazing. Dont yall remember getting all hot and bothered about Obama's birth certificate? Look in the mirror.

my point is that PP's aunt has a point. If you dismiss it, you are a hypocrite. Plain and simple.

Carry on.

#Trump2020
    The Constitution lays out specific requirements for being president. Citizenship is one of them. Obama went to school and received financial aid and preference because he claimed to be of foreign origin. His birth certificate was very pertinent to that discussion. His previous financial dealings and tax records were not.

its ok. he's done his 8 years. he cant win again.

its ok. he's done his 8 years. he cant win again.
    You're the one that brought it up. It's not analogous to the tax record argument you tried to make.