Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: He is gone

Default He is gone

I think Obama was a brilliant politician. A chess player, he implemented most of his policies. But I hated his policies. Any politician at the federal level is going to be a narcissist it is a job requirement. If the a Clintons could not find dirt on Obama's birthplace I was sure nobody else would. Same with Trump and Russia ties. Not liking Trump's past or personality but favoring his policies does not seem hypocritical to me.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 09-16-2020 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    You're the one that brought it up. It's not analogous to the tax record argument you tried to make.
    ok/ bad analogy
    but still hypocritical to discount the factual concerns Aunt PP had.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    I think Obama was a brilliant politician. A chess player, he implemented most of his policies. But I hated his policies. Any politician at the federal level is going to be a narcissist it is a job requirement. If the a Clintons could not find dirt on Obama's birthplace I was sure nobody else would. Same with Trump and Russia ties. Not liking Trump's past or personality but favoring his policies does not seem hypocritical to me.
    Its way bigger and deeper than the clintons, they are tier 4, if that even, in this onslaught.
    Genesis 9;2

That’ll get a lot more airtime then the 8 women who accused Biden of the same.

A new hit piece everyday. They have given up on a homerun story they are just nickel and diming now white noise to most. There is a radio ad in NC that Trump killing blacks with Covid.

They tried this same mess in 2016 and it didn't move the needle. And Biden is on numerous videos rubbing and sniffing on little girls.