Thread: Trump says this is the best vid ever

Default Trump says this is the best vid ever

According to her new book, the President made Sarah Sanders watch it in the Oval Office, and she didn't disagree...

Best 9 minutes I spent today!

That video was kinda strange, like taking it in, when you notice shit. Slash was cool though, and Axle made wormy little gingers proud with the women he could pull.. sad looking little fat fucker now.

Send that link to bill Winke, he’s been looking for it for a while.

If true, a Pres in his 70s who even knows what G&R Is much less listens to it or watches even one video from same is 10 to the power of infinity cooler than one that plays the saks or one that played basketball regularly with his aides and got a black eye from one of them bc he’s a beta pussy. Just more MAGA.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

he's probably gotten more ass with that song as the soundtrack than the other two combined.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

I’m certain 45, like any other red blooded, America loving male, appreciates GNR. However, I’m sure he more fully approves of an in her prime, pre-censorship Victoria’s Secret catalog model and HOFer Stephanie Seymour.
    "Pain, or damage don't end the world — or despair, or fu**in' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, ......and give some back." -Al Swearingen

Im offended. I wanna see diversity. Everyone in that video was Jewish