Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: US Open

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Any social justice warriors in golf?
    I saw one guys bag had some virtue signal statement statement recently. White guy who adopted a brown kid.. not sure specifics but anyway it’s been very minimum.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    it begins this week

That there is a different kind of golf
    No kidding it is.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Tony Fineu or however. Placed a whole dolla bill on him to win 35. Make it fun to watch
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Collin Morikawa or DJ.
    Double Secret Probation Officer

Unfortunately, the USGA will likely be the story again this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I don't know, but they've got Winged Foot long, tight, and some nasty looking rough.

I'm in the midst of egg salad Tuesday.. so I really have no thoughts other than it's kinda pretty outside

Attachment 59174
    The only time that course ever treated me worth a flip was at 3:00 am with a 6 pack and a croaker-sack full of bullfrogs!
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Quote Originally Posted by CLEMSONDUCKHUNTER View Post
    Unfortunately, the USGA will likely be the story again this week.
    I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, they need to let the professionals run that event.
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Tekton Game Calls

843-290-9569

Quote Originally Posted by duckcommander727 View Post
    HS, you ever played the course here on Shaw?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Hell I live in Sumter, in the military and worked on Shaw, and still never played that course. When I was on orders for 40 days in Charleston recently I tried to get a buddy on to go play the base course there and they ID'd him at the gate where I'd typically ride right on with him in the vehicle. Sec Fo said we had to go get him a pass. Then they told they us they weren't issuing visitors passes to play golf right now. Might have changed but I was a tad disappointed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by joeydpga View Post
    I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, they need to let the professionals run that event.
    I wrote them a letter several years ago stating that exact thing after they almost made DJ lose when his ball moved at Oakmont. I’ve played 7 of their events, including one at WF, and that place can get out of hand.
    “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance” - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Hell I live in Sumter, in the military and worked on Shaw, and still never played that course. When I was on orders for 40 days in Charleston recently I tried to get a buddy on to go play the base course there and they ID'd him at the gate where I'd typically ride right on with him in the vehicle. Sec Fo said we had to go get him a pass. Then they told they us they weren't issuing visitors passes to play golf right now. Might have changed but I was a tad disappointed.
    Yeah shaw is fully open now. Heck I just graduated ALS we were the first in person class in the whole USAF

“… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

if they let those greens at WF get too slippery, it will get boogery

Is this about golf or tennis. No one knows bc both aren't even real sports.

Soccer rules!
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    Soccer rules!
    Soccer allows ties
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Tomorrow at 0807L. Tiger, Justin Thomas and Collin Morikawa bang off. That is a grouping that I do not want to miss. Morikawa is going to be something great.

Quote Originally Posted by duckcommander727 View Post
    Yeah shaw is fully open now. Heck I just graduated ALS we were the first in person class in the whole USAF

Congrats on completing ALS! When you putting on Staff? Let me know what day is good for you, cause we need to go see Marty at the skeet range!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Soccer allows ties
    Everybody gets a trophy. Gay AF.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

You guys want to do an SCDucks pool?

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    The only time that course ever treated me worth a flip was at 3:00 am with a 6 pack and a croaker-sack full of bullfrogs!
    You couldn’t pick up a croaker sack full of bullfrogs.