Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CBD Oil - Free Trial

Default CBD Oil - Free Trial

Will start by saying that I’ve been super-skeptical of the stuff. I finance several hemp operations in SC. Watching a hunting channel a month or two ago, I saw a commercial advertising a free bottle of Kentucky’s Best Hemp CBD. Even more skeptical, I decided to call their bluff. A few days later, it came in the mail. After another 2 weeks of looking at it I decided to give it a try. After 1 day, I noticed the stiffness in my degenerated disc almost disappeared. I used it for a week and skipped a day. Next morning, discomfort in my back was back. After resuming, it went away again. Maybe it works, maybe it’s just in my head, either way my back quit bothering me by ~80%. Thought some of y’all who were as skeptical as me might be willing to try it.

https://www.kysbesthemp.com/best-free-cbd/
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

I just ordered a bottle from charlottes web. I’m hoping it’ll help my back from a previous injury. Worth a shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

It works.
    DILLIGAF

Doesn't the ones with higher THC "supposed" to be better? I really don't know.

It works for my severe arthritis to a point and only for a while. After a week or so, I don't notice it enough to remember to use it. A few weeks later I will see it, try it, and it works again until it doesn't. That is with a roll on type. I tried the drops and they smelled/tasted like what I can only imagine a used reefer cigarette would smell/taste like...

Just clicked the link and ordered a bottle. Tried some a year or so ago and honestly wasn't sure if it helped or not. Thought I would try this to see if it was really free with no strings attached and it is just that. Only negative I noticed is their website is slow so if you do try it out give it a minute to load. Thanks SM

I've tried CBD before. And I believe it was the 250 mg. Not sure that was strong enough to do much for me. The 250 mg is what they are giving away. I'd think you need to be in the 500-1000 mg range. There's some out there that's 2500 mg plus

The key is finding the right dose for you. If you take too much, it actually has diminishing returns. I order from a company in NC called Ritual X.
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    The key is finding the right dose for you. If you take too much, it actually has diminishing returns. I order from a company in NC called Ritual X.
    Serious question - How do you figure out what does size is right for you?

You start with smaller doses until you can feel the benefits. The first time I took it I had obtained a sample of Ritual X at a seminar where the doctor who created it was speaking about CBD and pain management. I had a persistent dry cough for several weeks. Within 10 minutes of my first dose I was not feeling the need to cough. I am not good with doing things in moderation. Initially, my dose was too high. It made me sleepy. Then I read up on it and the articles I read suggested slowly increasing intake until you notice the benefits. For me the noticeable benefits less anxiety and lower inflammation. I basically stopped using ibubrofen except in the event of a gout flare up.
    DILLIGAF

Could u pass a hair drug test, that what holds me back.
    Low country redneck who moved north

I may try it psoriatic arthritis ain't no joke. OTC mess don't touch the pain on humid days.

Quote Originally Posted by mudflat View Post
    Could u pass a hair drug test, that what holds me back.
    Me too, google says not in low doses but a heck of a risk.

I guaran-fuckin-tee you that most of you idiots could benefit from a daily dose of something that actually had THC in it.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    I guaran-fuckin-tee you that most of you idiots could benefit from a daily dose of something that actually had THC in it.
    That leads into my question. If somebody regularly smoked weed, does CBD help or are the chemicals in CBD also present when smoking marijuana?
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Any suggestions on where to find that?
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

I am pretty sure that doing the pot isn't giving you the CBD in the same way. Someone can clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    The Amtrack station in Miami. Long hair, black sneakers...

Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    That leads into my question. If somebody regularly smoked weed, does CBD help or are the chemicals in CBD also present when smoking marijuana?
    CBD is snake oil.

There may be some out there that's worth the bottle it comes in, but they're few and far between, I assure you.

Smoking it isn't going to give you the same effect as consuming the oils orally. This is well known.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    It's readily available. In fact, you can probably buy some from your seemingly straight laced neighbor.

My point was you band of idiots are wound so tight that a bowl would do you fools some good every now and again.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Doesn't the ones with higher THC "supposed" to be better? I really don't know.
    Yes, imo.

A friend of a guy I know made homemade CBD candies from the fan leaves of marijuana plants. Fan leaves are high in CBD [pain killing and calming effects] but low in THC [head buzz power].

You eat a couple hard candies like that and you won't feel or appear stoned whatsoever but your pain will be alleviated and you'll be calm enough to deal with the worst kind of raging asshole at work imaginable.