Thread: Divers Divers Divers

Anyone else out there going to really diver hunt next year. Readheads, Blackheads, Pintails OH MY! [img]graemlins/piss1.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/malwalk.gif[/img]
    It\'s better to burn out than to fade away.

I will Hammers. Living on the coast, I don't have much choice. We see alot of "blackheads" round here. Hope we can get on some redheads and Pinnies. How bout you?
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

Found a big group of Red Heads mixed with a few Can's this past season. Unfortunately it was the last couple of day's and I didn't have a way to get to them. I'll have a way if they return this year.
    TEAM CODY!<br />\"No intelligent man can live in the great outdoors without being compelled to believe that there is an overrulling power.\"<br /><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.boykinrescue.org\" target=\"_blank\">www.boykinrescue.org</a>

We had a few good diver hunts in SC last year, but NC is the target for this year. We had some smoken hunts in NC. We went all out: layout boats, gang rigs, 150+ decoys, big boats to go out in the ocean. We get started in less than one month, oct. 1-4 for NC.

I'll be doin a little NC huntin this year myself. Mostly in the sounds near Sunset/OceanIsle, and also on the Waccamaw and Cape Fear rivers. We always do pretty good on the teal and widgeon, every now and then we get into the readheads up there. We'll just have to see. Beats sittin here waitin' on Thanksgiving!
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

Any of ya'll hunt the
    chowan river. My uncle lives on the water there and he says nobody hunts around him. He's about 30 mi from the coast. The river must be 3 miles across at his house.
    easy livin'

I forgot to ask how much is an out o state lisence and what special lisence or permit do I need?
    easy livin'

I plan on going to the NC coast this year too. My brother now lives in NC, so only one of us has to buy a NR liscence. May as well be me further North than him down here. Building a layout boat, now.

How big a tender boat do you boys that have done it use?
    Leadership in Service<br /><br />Dream Big and Dare to Fail..<br /><br />\"And the sky was full of Anatadae\".. Mr. Buck

18 ft triton with a 50 tiller on it, a j-16 carolina skiff with a 30, and a 16ft high tide with a 30.

Thanks Hammers- Do you use a two man or one man LO boat. I am pretty excited about a new method of hunting. Guys I have talked to love it.
    Leadership in Service<br /><br />Dream Big and Dare to Fail..<br /><br />\"And the sky was full of Anatadae\".. Mr. Buck