Thread: Prayers needed for a young family

Default Prayers needed for a young family

I have seen how you all respond around here for anyone in need and if there ever was a need for prayer, right now is the time.

https://www.facebook.com/libbielouwh...57242912952064

This link will take you to the most recent facebook post from a young lady who graduated pharmacy school a couple of years behind me. I was fortunate enough to know her well even with the differences in graduation because we both attended a small satellite campus. This was posted today at 2:00 so her 2 year and 10 day old baby boy is currently undergoing his second brain tumor removal in 2 days at Children's Hospital of Atlanta. You can read through her most recent posts for background. It won't take long as it was 4 weeks ago today he had his first MRI.

I think it would be awesome if some of you could send some smilegrams from the link in her post to let the little man know prayers are coming his way from everywhere!
    Last edited by Big Timber; 09-11-2020 at 04:22 PM. Reason: ETA SmileGrams

Prayers sent
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

I don’t Facebook but definitely will be praying for him.

Man, that hurts my soul. I pray for that young man and his family. I cant imagine

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

Too close to home. Please pass them my contact information. This is what Emily’s House is for.

843-833-3073
    Mark Smith.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 09-11-2020 at 04:45 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Prayers sent from here. Can't imagine.

Sent

Sent

Prayers sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. If you looked much into it, you will see this is a "non-traditional family". No matter what or how you believe, we are not on this earth to judge and this little boy and both of his moms are just as important in God's eyes as the Rev. Billy Graham was and they all three are his children and they are dealing with something no one shoud have to. Prayers are what they need. Libbie is one of the most giving humans I have ever met. For instance, during summer break after her second or third year of pharmacy school, she saw on facebook one of her high school teacher whom she hadn't spoken with in years needed a kidney so she went and got tested and was a match so she gave him one of hers! She is a very special person. Please lift them up every time God puts them in your heart.

Mark, I was going to PM you sometime next week. Thanks so much for the offer and I will certainly give her your info!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Timber View Post
    Thanks everyone. If you looked much into it, you will see this is a "non-traditional family". No matter what or how you believe, we are not on this earth to judge and this little boy and both of his moms are just as important in God's eyes as the Rev. Billy Graham was and they all three are his children and they are dealing with something no one shoud have to. Prayers are what they need. Libbie is one of the most giving humans I have ever met. For instance, during summer break after her second or third year of pharmacy school, she saw on facebook one of her high school teacher whom she hadn't spoken with in years needed a kidney so she went and got tested and was a match so she gave him one of hers! She is a very special person. Please lift them up every time God puts them in your heart.

Mark, I was going to PM you sometime next week. Thanks so much for the offer and I will certainly give her your info!
    What two people do in their bedroom ain’t none of my business. This little fella will have prayers from my family until he is healed.

Prayers sent
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

Praying

Prayers sent.

He's got them from my house.
    Vegetarian: Native American for Piss Poor Hunter