Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Idiocracy is coming to life

Quote Originally Posted by SC quacker2 View Post
    Why is that race baiting? Telling the truth is "designed to piss people off"?
    Calling fat people fat or short people short is telling the truth, but those statements will piss people off. The truth will set you free, but it will not make you any friends. If you think that graphic was designed and posted for any other reason than to provoke a response, then you are living in a different world. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    Not much to argue, Obama wasn’t qualified either and he was a fucking terrible president.

But to say Trump is minding the purse, how? He has continued to run up the deficit faster than any other president in history. And the economy is shit, the stock market is good because of the start of UBI and the Fed continuing to print money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I won’t disagree that spending is an issue. Particularly in the latest $3trillion boondoggle but to say the economy is shit, have you looked around? Yes the stock market is high but people are living better and they are gainfully employed. Construction is off the charts, consumer spending off the charts, hell savings are up. I suppose if you are in the oil business things have sucked in 2020 but even restaurants are coming back after a forced 3-4m break. What does personal debt look like, who knows but it sure ain’t slowed up. I suppose if you are relying on interest to make your living things aren’t as good but to say the economy is shit I find laughable. What business are you in that has shown you the economy is shit?
    cut\'em

What is NASCAR?

This is NASCAR concerning BLM.