Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nitto Ridge Graps vs BFG KO2 A/T

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    They will outlast that transmission
    I’m not keeping a diesel past 100k so they can have fun fixing it ha
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    I think he’s fine. I believe he has the last year of the true Allison 6 speed trans.
    Yep. The ten speed isn’t a true Allison and I haven’t heard much good about it on the duramax and power stroke pages I follow.
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post
    I have had a set of Toyo MTs and now RTs under a Ram 2500. The two sets combined barely have outlasted the Cooper Discoverer ST Max’s that were on the truck before I listened to everyone about Toyos. I am done with toyos they don’t last under my truck.
    As you know I have the same truck and it has toyo rt’s and I have 33k on them and they are about shot.

Did you ever get a ranch hand?
    Last edited by Birddawg; 09-21-2020 at 02:28 PM.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

Had ridge grapplers on diesel f250 2017 model. They only lasted 25,000 miles before being completely bald. I drive like grandpa and rotated them every 5000 miles. They were great and quiet but disappointed in the mileage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by union View Post
    Had ridge grapplers on diesel f250 2017 model. They only lasted 25,000 miles before being completely bald. I drive like grandpa and rotated them every 5000 miles. They were great and quiet but disappointed in the mileage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Weird, I had 25k on a set of 295/60r20’s on my ‘17 and they were almost new. I don’t drive like grandpa.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 10-09-2020 at 08:34 AM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013