Thread: Oregon fires

Default Oregon fires

Reminds me of the fires those scum set across Australia last year...

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Global Warming
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

I really find it hard to comprehend how the west coast cant figure out how to minimize fire risk. It really isnt that hard. Fuel reduction through controlled burning, grazing and logging. Hell they dont have to log it, just graze it and let it burn every few years and the problem will be solved. The ecosystem will thrive instead of become the dead mess they have out there now. Leave the management up to the people that spend their time in the outdoors not the classroom.
    Last edited by Southernduck; 09-10-2020 at 10:14 AM.
    cut\'em

Is it just me or does anybody ever wonder if these fires are set on purpose. Obviously arson, but along the west coast and then move to the midwest and catch some of those winds on CRP. Makes wonder sometime if these antifa cats think like this
    Last edited by SCDAWG; 09-10-2020 at 10:22 AM.

They have already told us that they planned to use arson this fall. Why wouldn't we believe them?

https://scducks.com/forum/showthread...-arson-attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post
    I really find it hard to comprehend how the west coast cant figure out how to minimize fire risk. It really isnt that hard. Fuel reduction through controlled burning, grazing and logging. Hell they dont have to log it, just graze it and let it burn every few years and the problem will be solved. The ecosystem will thrive instead of become the dead mess they have out there now. Leave the management up to the people that spend their time in the outdoors not the classroom.
    werd
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

But I don’t want to have to deal with that nasty smoke when I go to my million dollar weekend mountain house!!
    Formerly DM88

Well, it is the west coast. There you have it. Them people out there don't even look right much less act it.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Leave the management up to the people that spend their time in the outdoors not the classroom.
    This would solve a lot of issues.

Didn't Q tell us this was going to be a "hot month?."
    "It's like dejavu all over again"
    "90% of the game is half mental" Yogi Berra