Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dog Fighting and Bait Dogs

I say we start a good ol mob and go whoop the boys ass and attach a pair of jumper cables from a car battery to his nuts.

Keep us posted BB. Prayers for a safe return.

Hope you get your dog back, that whole situation just sucks

Really sorry to hear this, Justin, just like everyone else. I wish I could help. Hope you get him back safely, and then you can take the SOB for a tow through gator country to see the sights.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Dog fighters are some sorry bastards. I once had an elderly friend who's Lab was stolen to engage in this crap. He knew who had done it. He paid a visit told the person that it's going to be a shame when someone dies because they stole his dog to train others to kill. His dog mysteriously showed up that night with a few scars.

Thank you Phillip.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I don't mind at all, but will follow up with the details. Biggest thing was local knowledge of people, locations, and boots on the ground. Focus right now is getting him back, if he is still alive.
    I still stand by my last text....

Let me know when we need to fuel her up...

Sorry ass individual who is prob'ly reading all of these posts.
    Last edited by FishSticker; 09-09-2020 at 10:10 AM.

Why do you suspect dog fighting instead of some worthless bastard just stealing him for a hunting dog? Either way it's disgusting and worthy of severe retribution.

Justin, just text me an address. Horry county is a big place, and lime is cheap. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie Glover View Post
    Justin, just text me an address. Horry county is a big place, and lime is cheap. MG
    Maggie, he is in the Johnsonville area, could have moved up to Florence. The wife and I have called all the shelters. Trying to spend some time at work before I lose my job.

Bug, local knowledge putting the guy in that place at that time and how he operates.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

J, I hate to her hear this. I share that flyer pic with my wife and she's doing the Facebook thing with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

Hate to see this, hope you get him back safe. I stand by my word, it takes a common son of a bitch to steal or harm a hunting dog of any sort.

Long story here. About 15 years ago I had a golden retriever go missing. He stayed outside while I was at work, but had an underground fence that he wouldn't cross no matter what. Turns out about 5 or 6 other dogs went missing in our small community. A few days later a guy in a hunting club noticed a Toyota with a dog box with non hunting dogs on a dead end dirt road that just leads to swamp where they hunt. He asked what they were doing, they said catching coon dogs. A day or 2 later he heard about the missing dogs and ended up seeing same truck at Walmart in Summerville. This time he noticed the dog box had a false back that you could hide dogs in. He got the plate number. We called a local retired dnr that reluctantly gave us the address where truck was registered. Me and dad rode out there, Moncks Corner area, and pulled up to the house. Truck was there with some scum of the earth white trash. We could hear dozens of dogs barking in the woods. Dad, who is a hot head, told him we wanted our dog back, he said a bunch of bs and we left. Live 5 news in Charleston heard about all of this and ran a story about it and dog fighting in the low country. Police contacted the guy. I'd say about a week later 3 of the dogs showed back up on the side of the road. Mine was one, he was skinny,cut up and traumatized, but otherwise healthy. I really hope you find your dog, there is a chance

Where you think this fella has relocated to in Florence? I don't mind taking a slow ride to check things out for you. Can get friends that carry handguns and badges involved over here if I see anything.

Somebody call rocketman and let’s get up a posse
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Had to go there didnt ya

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1 View Post
    Had to go there didnt ya
    We all knew was coming sooner or later
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Maggie, he is in the Johnsonville area, could have moved up to Florence.
    Good, shorter drive for me.

There are thieves, then there are dog thieves, then there are dog thieves that use those dogs for bait. There is a line somewhere in that progression that exists a line. I hope you are wrong and that crazy bastard shows back up at the house. I'm ready if you need anything from me. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

I shared it on Facebook earlier but as others have said more than happy to do more. I have a couple shovels and some time on my hands if you need help.