Thread: ISO 5-8 ton pull type fertilizer spreader.

Default ISO 5-8 ton pull type fertilizer spreader.

I’m sure this isn’t the right forum but since I can’t figure out how to pay to post in the TP on Tapatalk I’ll leave this here.

I’m in the market for a pull type fertilizer spreader like the one pictured below. Preferably in good used condition....any leads are greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Good used and fertilizer spreader can’t be used in the same sentence. I may know where one is, I’ll check in the morning. If you don’t have a cutting torch I’d get that first.

I have several cutting torches
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    Good used and fertilizer spreader can’t be used in the same sentence. I may know where one is, I’ll check in the morning. If you don’t have a cutting torch I’d get that first.
    Pipe dream no doubt! Thanks for checking! Cutting torch is at the ready!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.