Thread: It's Lizard Time 2020

Default It's Lizard Time 2020

With all of the crazy sh1t that 2020 has brought us, you must wonder what curve balls the lizards may have in store for us. The incredibly warm winter, a break in the temp and humidity this past weekend, and generally greater numbers of boaters throughout should make this interesting.

It is always a headscratcher this time of year with gator, dove (first Saturday morning, and shrimp season (day before) all begin at virtually the same time. Lot's of choices, but it would be nice if they spread it out a bit.

So the question is who is going to try to shoot dove in the morning and gator/shrimp in the afternoon? Be careful out there. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Dove this weekend and next, gator the weekend of 9/19

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

Gator hunting in Georgetown County on Sunday,

If you can hunt them during the week it will make it easier. couple hours each side of low water too

Quote Originally Posted by Tugted312 View Post
    If you can hunt them during the week it will make it easier. couple hours each side of low water too
    This right here. Even better at dawn and dusk with the right tides if you are hunting the coast.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    This right here. Even better at dawn and dusk with the right tides if you are hunting the coast.
    I’ve killed some at lunchtime during the week all over 11ft in the river. Boat traffic will be light.

Big gator from the upper lake. I believe 13' 2" and 665 lbs. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Pharmhunter took me and my son last Sunday. He has gator hunting dialed in. Great time and made some lifetime memories for sure.

Very nice Britton! Alex is a great host!
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

I still have a Pee Dee tag to fill

If anyone is around the canal this weekend, we are staying at the fish camp. Stop by and have a beer, and we’ll take any pointers we can get. My first time, and two fellas that have been once each

"Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

Quote Originally Posted by britton40 View Post
    Pharmhunter took me and my son last Sunday. He has gator hunting dialed in. Great time and made some lifetime memories for sure.

He will remember that all of his life. I imagine that he is already the cock of the walk at school. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Quote Originally Posted by billbuster84 View Post
    If anyone is around the canal this weekend, we are staying at the fish camp. Stop by and have a beer, and we’ll take any pointers we can get. My first time, and two fellas that have been once each

Hey buddy shoot me a txt
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Have you tried mashin' ctrl/alt/del?