Thread: Already Quit

Default Already Quit

Well, it’s not like practice has done any good since Mushchump came to town.

https://www.postandcourier.com/sport...DMjhbq3smNiNtE
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Did any of the team not march?
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

I really dislike the world my children are having to grow up in. I really hope the Lord comes back soon!!

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    Did any of the team not march?
    It’s Sakkerliner, didn’t read past the headline, no need.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Dumb...

Can they not choose at least a somewhat questionable shooting to march for instead of a crummy guy resisting arrest and reaching for a weapon.

I'd already planned to use my time differently on autumn weekends anyhow but this is definitely a confirmation of that earlier decision. Thanks, Salty.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    I'd already planned to use my time differently on autumn weekends anyhow but this is definitely a confirmation of that earlier decision. Thanks, Salty.
    Here to help any way I can.

Knew it was going to happen eventually. Would love to return to a time when a coach could have an honest and frank discussion with his players that they listened to with an open mind...something along the lines of...

“Well, you say you are scared it could be you next?! Why?! What are you doing that would put you on the bead of a cop’s gun?! And no...”just being black” ain’t a reasonable answer! There have been exactly ZERO instances where a black SC college athlete was shot by a black or white police officer let alone an unarmed black athlete. There have however been recent shootings of black athletes and a lot of near misses by other black men at various locations including clubs between the hours of midnight and 5am. Yet I’ll bet my ass you’ve been out at a club after midnight since all this shit started! If you are afraid of being shot by a white cop while you are doing nothing wrong, you have bought into a divisive false narrative and have an attitude that will not be conducive to you being a part of this team...either that, or you know you are going to be putting yourself in situations you should never be in...either way, fix your perspective and do what you should be doing or hit the f’n road.”

It really wasn’t long ago where such a statement could have and would have been made. Now...gotta just bow to the PC/SJ mob and try to get to retirement unscathed. Sad.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Protesting the shooting of a convicted felon with outstanding felony warrants while committing felonious acts.

College sports was supposedly one of the last sport league where there was some escape from the misguided politics of fools.

I'm done with it, screw 'em.
    Last edited by scatter shot; 09-06-2020 at 11:32 AM.

I tried to watch a game last night just to study the offense for my son’s team. I lasted about 10 minutes. The feeling just ain’t there anymore.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    I tried to watch a game last night just to study the offense for my son’s team. I lasted about 10 minutes. The feeling just ain’t there anymore.
    Same here. Use to love watching any game, I just don’t care this season.

When you watch the reruns, they don't mention BLM.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    Targeting was the beginning of the end, homie.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    Dabo's disgusting remarks was enough for me. I understand Floyd, but Blake left no choice. Now the High School players will kneel.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Dabo's disgusting remarks was enough for me.
    you were a little slow catching on to him

Yeah I could give a shit about any of it now. Fuck the media, fuck the left, and fuck these sheep for using extremely isolated incidents that occur evenly across the race spectrum to demonize an entire profession and race of people.

I too used to love watching any game, any time anywhere. Now, I have no desire. Sports was one of the last things those with differences in politics, religion and life in general could come together. Not anymore. I once had such high hopes and anticipation of teaching my boys all the sports along with the life lessons that come along with them. Not so much anymore
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Targeting was the beginning of the end, homie.
    So true.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    I too used to love watching any game, any time anywhere. Now, I have no desire. Sports was one of the last things those with differences in politics, religion and life in general could come together. Not anymore. I once had such high hopes and anticipation of teaching my boys all the sports along with the life lessons that come along with them. Not so much anymore
    Well said.