Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zero Turn Mowers

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    I got almost 1-1/2 acre's and I can't justify a zeroturn and it ain't flat as you know. My 48" Huskyvarner lawn tractor is fast and gets it done. I will sell it to you less than 100/hrs. Regardless buy from a local dealer and not a big box store. Thank me later and YES I KNOW I spelled it wrong
    Same here except I have a cub cadet. It would probably be cheaper to pay some for a decade then buy a zero turn but I rather mow my own gas and change my oil. Sorry to go OT.

It all depends on what you want to spend. I use SCAG and Walker mowers with my landscaping business. That’s what I like but I wouldn’t hesitate to buy a Hustler or Exmark either. I have cut with the John Deere mowers and I thought they cut like crap.

I will say buy a commercial mower and it will last forever. I have Kohler EFI engines on my mowers and the fuel mileage is awesome. Keep the oil changed and grease them consistently and you will be good to go.
    Last edited by SNAP Hunter; 09-01-2020 at 02:15 PM.
    "...But this is football. This ain't tennis..." --CJ Spiller; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxkNT9IxEu8

I'm all about nice things, but you don't need a commercial mower for an acre of grass (that is mostly grass, not sand). You could buy a Craftsman and as long as you maintain it, it will last 10 plus years

I've got a ten year old ExMark Lazer Z with a 60 inch deck that I'm thinking about trading in.