Thread: Rugged brand Radiant 762 suppressor

Default Rugged brand Radiant 762 suppressor

Anybody have any input on these? Considering it as a lightweight AR can in the short version with the option of going longer for more noise reduction. I'm impressed that it's under 10 ounces in the short configuration and is full auto rated.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

I'll add that the OSS HX-QD Ti line (in both 5.56 and 7.62 calibers) due to reduced blowback claims.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Rat View Post
    I'll add that the OSS HX-QD Ti line (in both 5.56 and 7.62 calibers) due to reduced blowback claims.
    I’m looking at them for the same reason. I’d be curious about signature reduction and how well it does under NODs with all that gas coming out the front.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Rat View Post
    That 7.62 tI is not cheap! $1,217 plus the brake at $121.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

My buddies nephew works for them... He says they are damn near indestructible. Not been able to work out a prostaff deal yet.
    NBK II - Killing is our business and business is good!

Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    no. violating it would be enough. taxidermists are too expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    heck, I'll play. If we took away your ability to type, I might not want to punch you in the mouth so much for being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by River Hawk View Post
    tits like an old beagle dog

First post but.. I just got mine. Shot it a few times the other day on a light barreled Howa MIni 6.5 Grendel. Pretty impressed with the weight and sound. I had to buy a flashhider mount with 1/2X24 threads to mount it on the light barrel I had threaded. Was a little concerned but all functioned perfect. I did not try it with short modular setup, Ran out of time. It came with a M2 brake/mount with 5/8 threads. I put it on a Heavy Rem 700 .308 build, and am going out tomorrow morning to play with it. I’ll try to post up some feedback. Overall happy so far and Rugged customer service helpful with questions about getting it mounted on the light barrel. I think it’s a good choice for a hunter/shooter looking for a do all. Probably not the most quiet but the weight sold me.

Finally had a chance to shoot it on a couple of different rifles with both configurations. There is an increase in sound in the shorter but worth it to me for hunting, having the a short rig, especially if going in and out of a blind or walking through woods. Definitely happy with it ability to mount shorter on a lightweight hunting rig.
    Edit: if you really wan to get in the weeds with it Pew Tactical does pretty extensive review on decibels etc. YouTube, podcast and website.
    Last edited by chefcreed; 09-17-2020 at 05:36 PM.