Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It may be time to walk away.

I thought he gave a very general answer, which was smart. He learned from his previous commentary which caused a shit show. Best to keep a neutral vibe until all the facts come out. Like it or not, the success of Clemson's football program has made his voice one that the media seeks out and needs soundbites from when social unrest occurs.
    I'm going to heaven for the weather and hell for the company.

Be dangerous, unpredictable, and make a whole lot of noise.

Any sports reporter asking political questions should have their credentials removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Any sports reporter asking political questions should have their credentials removed.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by LabLuvR View Post
    That really pisses me off when the facts aren’t in yet. His remarks were probably done just to appease the black players.
    Facts don't matter to many people. They react and vote based on emotion only even after the facts come out.

That Wisconsin shooting made national news before the smoke cleared and yet the black guy that shot 3 and killed 2 ("road rage") just outside of Georgetown, hasn't made national yet. I guess it only matters if you're black and get shot by a white cop. That is truly disgusting. And piss on Dabo..
    "The bird possesses a remarkable ability to turn arrogance into hopelessness." - Tom Kelly

"Some men are mere hunters, others are turkey hunters." - Archibald Rutledge

You got to give him credit. This was major damage control. He's a master at it.

Dabo needs to be a grown ass man like Mike Gundu.Being a cheerleader on political current events isn't helping.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Is that the same Mike Gundy that bent the knee to his running back a couple of months ago?

You wanna buy a tent?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Dabo is cheerleading for his $10,000,000 paycheck to clear. That's all this is.

They know the end may be near. If you had 10 mill a year riding on it not ending, you would be saying anything it took to try to keep it coming. The good of the country, the kids, or the program? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit...

Feet has it! Same one. Same one that apologized for wearing an OAN shirt. Lost alot for him after that.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Dabo is cheerleading for his $10,000,000 paycheck to clear. That's all this is.

They know the end may be near. If you had 10 mill a year riding on it not ending, you would be saying anything it took to try to keep it coming. The good of the country, the kids, or the program? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit...
    That isn't just Dabo. That would be the majority of this board if $10MM were on the line. I'd parrot like a mofo........

Yessir.

Does this mean Tee Higgins will play for Tenness...? phuck, nevermind

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Dabo needs to be a grown ass man like Mike Gundu.Being a cheerleader on political current events isn't helping.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Gundy caved way worse than this shit!

We have to hit the reset button somewhere. Sports seems like an easy place to start, but really isn't for economic and societal reasons.

Stop paying adolescent acting men 10mill a year to herd kids who hate everything that we are and stand for up and down a grass field. Seems like a no brainer. Also seems like brains have just about quit factoring in...

Yep. He should have to cut his mullet off for life.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

They hate the factions that fund their multi-million dollar lifestyles. As my Grandad says "Hit any man in his wallet and watch how quickly things change.".

Quote Originally Posted by River Rat View Post
    I thought he gave a very general answer, which was smart.
    THIS!!!
    READ READ READ what he said. Its fairly ambiguous. If you think without a preconceived bias, you will see it.

my son was in the room. He said the players said a lot of things but Dabo was just the moderator. He knew he would have to talk to the press later. His quote from the OP really isnt adding credence to either side of the coin....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

“We had a long conversation as a team about all of that and there’s really no words to describe it other than just incredibly disgusting and disappointing to see something like that take place,” Swinney said. “If there is a positive, it’s hard to find a positive, but if there is one, hopefully the awareness that’s been created since May and high alertness, if you will, to make sure that people are held accountable and things are done right. But it’s just really.... you don’t have any words for it.”

Read it a few times, Dabo might have been referring to the criminal and not the cops, who knows.