Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cabela’s Wooltimate

Quote Originally Posted by tman View Post
    I bet DC kills more SC squirrels than Bog kills SC ducks.....

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
    I can almost guarantee it

I was just talking a little shit. Sheesh ladies.

DC, next time I’ll put “jk” at the end.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Some folks have their man buns twisted too tight.

DC is real people. He went out of his way to get something I needed to us just last week. The world would be in a better place with more people like him. Just sayin
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    I can almost guarantee it

I was just talking a little shit. Sheesh ladies.

DC, next time I’ll put “jk” at the end.
    If you’re going to say what you said in the way you said it, at least have the balls to own it or make a proper apology.

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/mea...on-of/crawfish
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    I guess we found at least one subject you’re not an expert on.
    SCducks in a nutshell
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

The wooltimate hoodie with wind stop is the best product of the entire line.

Duck cutter is the choctango of scducks

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Duck cutter is the choctango of scducks
    Isn’t choctango the choctango of SCDucks?
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

I made no attempt at an analogy big guy.

Also, it appears you are confusing the terms clarify, and crawfish.

Back to google you go...

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    If you’re going to say what you said in the way you said it, at least have the balls to own it or make a proper apology.

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/mea...on-of/crawfish
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

All winter clothing is dependent on your activity.

And all has it purpose.

You have to weigh 3 factors, and the pros and cons associated.

1. Squirrel hunting is a very mobile activity.
    How much do you want to wear on 5-6hr, 1-2 mile treks?

2. Cabelas Wooltimate is rather heavy gear (and expensive).
    How often will you really need it in South Carolina, given our climate?

3. Squirrel hunting is a shitty redneck activity, pretty much only supported on this site by you and you alone.
    How many more posts with ankle biter mutt dogs are we to endure, before somebody brings you up to speed on the fact that at the end of the day, you’re shooting tree rats, and it has yet to yield you any benefit.

Honestly, I’d say, stick to the Academy Game Winner gear, as I doubt the Cabelas will help you kill more squirrels, and will likely just make you sweat in your pursuits.
    I’ve always thought you were a self important, spoiled little cunt. Thanks for giving me confirmation on what I always thought to be true......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

I made no attempt at an analogy big guy.

Also, it appears you are confusing the terms clarify, and crawfish.

Back to google you go...
    No you tried to crawfish your badass response by attempting to say it was a joke. Being a pompous ass is unbecoming, denigrating a man's passion makes you look like a complete dick, I'd hope you are better than that.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by SaltMuck View Post
    Isn’t choctango the choctango of SCDucks?
    No choctango is the Duck Cutter of SCDucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

The definition you provided states:

“To back up, or deny a statement.”

I did neither.

I simply clarified that I was talking shit.

And, again, made no attempt at an analogy.

Back to google you go.

so, i'm NOT getting any fillets?

I'm so confused....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Hit Saltydog up. I’m sure he’s got the white grunts stacked up.

Ain't nothing wrong with a Key West Porkchop!
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

I could go for a basket of spots and grunts. How much is a box of bloodworms these days?

Hit Saltydog up. I’m sure he’s got the white grunts stacked up.
    Yep, along with scamps, gags, KM's, Strawberries, B-liners, BSB, triggers, ARS, jolt and knobs, cobia, tiles, kings, dolphin, pinkies and AJ's if you want one. Also catching sand tigers, tigers, one hammerhead, lost a good wahoo that bit through the 80# floro, cuda and a few other things we don't keep and of course the trash fish but that's bottom fishing, got to weed through it all. We're averaging 70 cleaned fish a trip and 2-300 caught. I got to give it away now, no room in the freezer. The person that wins the trip is going to go home with a lot of fish.

Again being a pompous ass is unbecoming.

Last Sunday, if it hadn’t been for two converging storms, the triggers would have paid a bigger price. Wasn’t going to risk it with 3 kids on board even in a tier 1 boat.
    AA9E5DC3-FB10-40BD-88D8-C863DDE02961.jpg
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 08-26-2020 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I could go for a basket of spots and grunts. How much is a box of bloodworms these days?
    expensive as shit
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    1) Had you read the post you would see that I said it would be used for SC deer hunting. Nowhere did I mention squirrel hunting. Your abundant lack of knowledge about squirrel hunting is pretty apparent if you think we only walk 1-2 miles. Most of the time it’s 5 or 6. I guess we found at least one subject you’re not an expert on.

2) If you’re concerned about what I’m paying for a jacket that you’re not buying or wearing you need to go be poor somewhere else.

3) For it to be such a shitty redneck activity there sure are a lot of people on this site that send me PM’s every year asking about hunting with me. And it usually brings a couple hundred bucks every time I put one up for a benefit auction but I guess only the shitty rednecks bid on those hunts. As far as benefits? I’ve spent countless hours with in the woods with good friends and I’ll have the memories of those hunts and memories of a good dog for years to come. That’s all the benefit I need. It’s a shame you can’t see that.

And thanks for recommendation for the GW gear but I’ll stick with the Carhartt briar gear I already have

But if I ever need advice or opinions about a tier 1 boat that you don’t own I’ll be sure to look you up

I like the addition of the last line....well played.