Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why??? Someone explain

At least those are easier to look at than the cars plastered with political stickers, stick finger families, and a dashboard full of
    food trash trash accumulated since Easter.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by SNAP Hunter View Post
    I wondered when some officer would start writing those to test the system.
    Friday night week ago they were nailing em.
    More fuel = more boost!!

So did you un-toot the truck that received those citations or they just considering it collateral damage and rolling on?
    Low country redneck who moved north

I’d sure charge about 4x to un-toot it for them.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Rough Country is about to make a killing on selling just rear lift kits.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Your plan all along, right?
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    At least those are easier to look at than the cars plastered with political stickers, stick finger families, and a dashboard full of
    food trash trash accumulated since Easter.
    I’d rather see a stick figure family on a regular vehicle and think oh that might be a nice normal family instead of looking at a tooted vehicle and automatically know an idiot is driving it
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    Rough Country is about to make a killing on selling just rear lift kits.
    Don't they make an Extended Air Shock, with Remote Operation(i.e. Bagged Cars/Trucks) you can install so they can remotely Raise/Lower the Rear End? New Hustle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    I’d rather see a stick figure family on a regular vehicle and think oh that might be a nice normal family instead of looking at a tooted vehicle and automatically know an idiot is driving it
    This.

The best rear window decal I've seen, was an older two door Blazer with the words "Only Girls Squat".

Quote Originally Posted by padl8697 View Post
    The best rear window decal I've seen, was an older two door Blazer with the words "Only Girls Squat".
    That’s pretty good
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

I will say i did not see any girls present while all this was going on. Maybe thats a sign. Most of the boys had long hair and straight bill hats.

Quote Originally Posted by adamb61085 View Post
    I will say i did not see any girls present while all this was going on. Maybe thats a sign. Most of the boys had long hair and straight bill hats.
    See post #3 on page 1.

Looks weird but does not cost me anything.

Yeah, I, too, told my girls that if I ever see one of those trucks pull up in front of my house, they’re going to be the girl that got dressed up for nothing. They’re 21 months and 3 months old, but I’m sure they got the message.

How did the style start? What is the point of it? It took a while to figure out the whole traffic cone in the bed but I think we got an answer for that trend.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Yeah, I, too, told my girls that if I ever see one of those trucks pull up in front of my house, they’re going to be the girl that got dressed up for nothing. They’re 21 months and 3 months old, but I’m sure they got the message.
    Mine are 9 & 7. They think they are 21. My wife stays pissed at me but it’s my job to be the butthole and remind them they aren’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    How did the style start? What is the point of it? It took a while to figure out the whole traffic cone in the bed but I think we got an answer for that trend.
    When I was a kid it was the other way around. There were few four wheel drive trucks around and only rich farmers owned them. We put big mud tires on the back to get stuck further in.

Bought my truck exactly how it sits. Guy had leveling kit on it. I reckon all the loads I've had on it has lowered it more. Is mine too bad?

FA6886D9-0452-4C95-8943-18C290975AFE.jpg
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Brokeback.