Thread: Buying Firearms Online

Default Buying Firearms Online

As most of you know the firearms industry is currently turned upside down. Demand is killing the supply. And it doesn't seem to be catching up any time soon.

However there still seems to be a plenty available at the usual online auction sites, gunbroker etc . Some of the big online retailers will have inventory briefly as well. But be prepared to pay increased prices compared to what was normal 5-6 months ago.

If you find something available that you can't live without, I will be glad to receive it and make the transfer for you.

Transfer fees are $25 for SC CWP holders and $35 if you do not have your CWP.

I will have my part of the 4473 filled out and waiting when you show up. You simply fill in your part and we both sign it and you are on your way.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

Didn't know you were a FFL but this is good to know.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

And thanks for the kind gesture to the SCDucks crew.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Yes indeed... Much appreciated!

Thanks guys. I’m attempting be SCDUCKS goto for Suppressors as well. Already have a couple guys beginning that journey.

Just a reminder about Online purchases and transfers.

Guns are hard to find right now. If you find the one you want online, have it sent to me and I will take care for the transfer for you.

And make it easy on everybody involved and get your SC CWP. NICS is very slow lately and delaying people to due volume. Clearly you don't have to go through the background check if you have your SC CWP.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    Just a reminder about Online purchases and transfers.

Guns are hard to find right now. If you find the one you want online, have it sent to me and I will take care for the transfer for you.

And make it easy on everybody involved and get your SC CWP. NICS is very slow lately and delaying people to due volume. Clearly you don't have to go through the background check if you have your SC CWP.
    Pretty sure even getting a cwp is delayed. Finally broke down and did it. Had to wait 2+ weeks from day of class for fingerprint appt. Think I was printed 9/1-9/3 and still no word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know a couple people that mail their stuff off to sled 94 days ago..............

Quote Originally Posted by Islandguy85 View Post
    Pretty sure even getting a cwp is delayed. Finally broke down and did it. Had to wait 2+ weeks from day of class for fingerprint appt. Think I was printed 9/1-9/3 and still no word.

I believe he means once you have your CWP there isn’t a wait when you purchase a firearm. They don’t have to call in background. You just fill out your form and on your way.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

Quote Originally Posted by M.R.Ducks View Post
    I believe he means once you have your CWP there isn’t a wait when you purchase a firearm. They don’t have to call in background. You just fill out your form and on your way.
    Bingo

Quote Originally Posted by M.R.Ducks View Post
    Understood. I was just sharing my current experience/ wait in actually getting a CWP so I can purchase firearms without wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Islandguy85 View Post
    Understood. I was just sharing my current experience/ wait in actually getting a CWP so I can purchase firearms without wait.

Guy I sit beside at work took the class in late August, finger prints 2 weeks later. Still waiting on his as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7