Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome New Sponsor Blackstock Clothing

Default Welcome New Sponsor Blackstock Clothing

Please welcome new Sponsor Blackstock Clothing!

Our company blackstock clothing makes premium hunting clothes with domestic fabrics and is sewn in the USA as well.
    We make most of our gear in North Carolina and outerwear in Colorado.

We spend 2 years developing our highly effective camo pattern and only brands that make their gear in the USA will carry our pattern.
    Our clothes are made for sportsman by sportsman. Particularly in the southeast. We know heat control and moisture is just as important as the rare cold days so our fabrics are geared more towards water repellency and shedding sweat.

100% American Made

Our website is www.blackstockclothing.com

Instagram @blackstockclothing

We can offer a discount code for members as well.

Thanks
    Keith Kelly

Support@Blackstockgear.com
    (704) 491.0903

Awesome
    At least I'm housebroken.

Thanks for the Support
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Thank you for supporting this site.

Welcome and Thanks for the support

send me a discount code and I will buy a hat!

Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

Thanks

Thanks for supporting us.
    Let me get a discount code up here shortly.
    If you have any questions also, just ask.
    Yes we are fully American made. Fabric, zippers, cutting sewing, shipping boxes etc.
    No China in anything. Even do our sublimation in the good old USA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's what I'm talkin bowt..

'Preciate it, fellas.

So I am just trying to shove some salad in my face between meetings. Let me give some additional FAQ's
    The answer to almost all your questions is probably yes. Let me explain.
    1) Yes we are a new business for hunting, however, one of our owners has been making american outerwear for over a decade, one of the last actually.
    2) Yes we hunt. In fact, the whole reason we are even trying is that we all hunt, were tired of paying a lot of money for China made stuff.
    3) We do understand our stuff isn't cheap either, however, it really is made in USA. In fact, we manufacture the outerwear ourselves and cut and sew secondary pieces as well. We don't just slap a logo on someone else's stuff. The stuff we don't sew, we have selected over 24 months of collaboration.
    4) Yes we designed our own pattern. It's copyrighted and we only want to see it on other american made stuff. We've been approached to use other stuff, but that other camo is on trinkets at walmart. We want people to associate our camo with made in the USA.
    5) Yes we understand it's a global world, but if we can try to do it here, why not? It keeps the supply chain shorter, the jobs are in local communities and we can innovate quicker.
    6) Yes we know we may not always have exactly what you want or the size you need. We are only in business for 2.5 year. 2 years was spent on legal stuff, 100's of pattern designs, fabrics testing and back office stuff to make our launch somewhat successful. We are still learning.
    7) Yes we are working on more products. Our promise is the products we do have, really are great. our T-shirts are honestly some of the finest wicking and most breathable synthetic fabrics on the market. They also sublimate fantastic. They are also don't smell after using in our humidity and heat. Our jacket is waterproof and very windproof. It's made for layering. Been used in Montana for 2 straight winters.
    8) Yes we also have day jobs. This doesn't exactly pay the bills yet, in fact I could have had a really really nice farm for the sunk cost, but nothing ventured nothing gained. Our backgrounds are diverse. Clothing Manufacturer, Ex-NFL player and some business people. My kids are more than likely packing your boxes, to both learn the value of hard work and they genuinely like helping out.

Now the "No" section. It's pretty short
    9) No we don't plan or aspire to be in Bass Pro. We prefer to sell direct to consumers, but specialty retailers and mom and pops are welcome to work with us. Johnny Morris doesn't need any more money. We will try to hit some shows and such, Covid kind of ended that this spring. If we can do pop-up type stores or events we will try. Again this is a work in progress.

Anything else you want to know feel free to ask.

here is the link for 15% off your order now through 8/31. Discount kicks in after 49.88 which is basically 2 ball caps.

https://blackstockclothing.com/discount/scduckswelcome
    Last edited by union; 08-12-2020 at 01:17 PM.

Purchased three hats at full price. I figured with a name like Blackstock it had to be good.
    Kill big, kill often

Awesome. Thank yall.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by ArrowSlinger View Post
    Purchased three hats at full price. I figured with a name like Blackstock it had to be good.
    Sorry about missing the discount. My sons shipped them already. We have your info and I’ll look into seeing if I can retroactively apply. Thanks

Hat ordered

White box popped up and said subscribe, asking for email. Tried getting around it to view items, no can do. Your fired!
    Low country redneck who moved north

Thanks for the sponsorship. How do your clothes run size-wise? Example: I wear a xl in comfort colors tshirt, but a 2xl in Sitka stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by mudflat View Post
    White box popped up and said subscribe, asking for email. Tried getting around it to view items, no can do. Your fired!
    Not sure why you couldn’t click the box to close it, there’s no requirement to provide an email to browse a website. I’ll look into it. Mobile device or computer?

I bought a gaiter, I don't need a discount