Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I have to....

I think anyone who gets on here to complain about an old woman is a whiny little bitch. That’s what I think about it.
    Last edited by Carolina Counsel; 08-07-2020 at 06:33 PM.
    Carolina Counsel

I hope she don't say nothing about a mask Sunday at Church!
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    I think anyone who gets on here to complain about an old woman is a whiny little bitch. That’s what I think about it.
    The basis of my post was to illustrate how people are demanding others to conform to narratives that others may not believe. The old woman was just an example. This is happening all over right now.

I just got kicked out of a restaurant for not wearing a mask. Went in to pick up take out and was told i couldn’t come in to pick up and I couldn’t be in there without a mask. All while other patrons were eating without masks on. Welcome to the new norm.

If I had children at home, I'd probably wear my mask on their behalf but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    I just got kicked out of a restaurant for not wearing a mask. Went in to pick up take out and was told i couldn’t come in to pick up and I couldn’t be in there without a mask. All while other patrons were eating without masks on. Welcome to the new norm.
    Yeah you have to wear one while you walk in from outside to your table. Then once at your table you can walk freely around the place. This whole situation is beyond fucked up.

I don’t even own a mask and don’t plan to start wearing one anytime soon. If a business requires it I’ll go somewhere else, if someone in public has a problem with it they can go pound sand.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    At this point, I want to catch it so I can just get it the fuck over with. I’m 99% certain I’ve been exposed to it already but I’m not going to get tested regardless because i think it’s horseshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Feels good Bro!
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Good luck

I respect your right to not wear a mask. That said, if you are doing it as a courtesy to those around you who you could accidentally get sick, what’s the harm in voluntarily wearing one. My parents are 84 and I appreciate people trying to help not get them sick. I don’t want to be told I must wear one, but, if more people would how could it hurt. I know quite a few folks who’ve had it and it sucks for some.

I do think someone coming up to me might not sit too well.
    Last edited by UPSTATEWATERFOWLER; 08-07-2020 at 08:24 PM.

That said, if the elderly and immunocompromised would just stay at home, herd immunity would have already been accomplished among the rest of the population!
    There's more than one way to have skint that cat...
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    That said, if the elderly and immunocompromised would just stay at home, herd immunity would have already been accomplished among the rest of the population!
    There's more than one way to have skint that cat...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think everybody should drive 10 mph under the posted speed limit, just to be considerate.

Yep, as concerned as you are for them you could take care of their necessities without them leaving the house while the rest of us get this country moving again....

This BS would have already been in the rearview mirror had we taken that direction....
    Last edited by Calibogue; 08-07-2020 at 09:09 PM.

Ahhhh, post delete?

It's a crazy time. Folks are on edge. MIL saw two men pulled off near Lowe's grocery having a helluva' fist fight in broad daylight. Like a scene from The Purge. Doors of their vehicles still open, folks driving buy, fists a'flying.

Itd be better if we could just nuke china off the map and get rid of all these new viruses that keep popping up over there every other week.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    If I had children at home, I'd probably wear my mask on their behalf but that's just me.
    Why, when kids are affected less than any other group?

Cotton, fls, feet's and many more have hit the nail on the head. If you feel strongly enough about masks and you are worried enough that you are willing to confront another human being about their right not to wear one then you should stay home.

Also I've said it before and I'll say it again. 99.9% of people who wear a mask willingly ain't concerned about mine or your safety and well being. That's a feel good answer. You honestly think all these mask wearing protestors and rioters care about anyone else's safety? Nah

And for those who continue to think this isn't political, then I dont know what to say. And dubs, just come out and say what you really want to say. I got my hind-end striped on the regular. My old man (and mother) put me in my place when I needed to be out there and they let me fall on my face from time to time only to help me pick up the pieces and make it a lesson learnt. I'm a 33 year old grown man with kids of my own, I could throw my old man around like a rag doll if I wanted to, but there's still a part of me that has a healthy respectful fear. That's what's missing today. Too many parents want to be friends.

Rant over , hallelujah, holy s**t, where's the Tylenol
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid