Now I'll be humming afroman all dern day

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This place is awesome. Q drops or no.

Was he wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is awesome!

Good chit. I can actually follow Mission Impossible IV right now.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
    Both of my parents were WW II veterans. Strongest people I ever knew. We are now a country of pussies.
    That's strong. I think we are this way cause too many of us don't know what it is to serve, instead expect to be served.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

That captain pic made me laugh

No worries RP. Wife locks the guns up now after last colonoscopy I had. Seems there was a SSS incident that I don’t even remember and she said she ain’t shoveling again.
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
    Both of my parents were WW II veterans. Strongest people I ever knew. We are now a country of pussies.
    I'll disagree on the last part. I've had the honor of carrying flag draped coffins in the middle east, and met some people who gave almost everything over there. There are still a bunch of heros walking around and wearing a uniform. Ylu just choose to not look for them

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

Quote Originally Posted by duckcommander727 View Post
    I'll disagree on the last part. I've had the honor of carrying flag draped coffins in the middle east, and met some people who gave almost everything over there. There are still a bunch of heros walking around and wearing a uniform. Ylu just choose to not look for them

Damn right.

Quote Originally Posted by duckcommander727 View Post

We do have a great armed forces. But overall, the country has become pussified. Or more so. Hanoi Jane leading the way. LBJ not letting the services fight as they should. Look at these folks now tearing up.our country, our history.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.