Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LED Spotlight Recommendation

Default LED Spotlight Recommendation

I have some badass high end LED spreader lights and cockpit lights, they're great lights with super low power draw.
    I would like a recommendation for a super bright led handheld spotlight, sorta like the Qbeam of the old days
    but LED with low power draw
    Thanks

I bought one from academy. Rechargeable. It’s awesome. I’ll get the name of it tomorrow.

Stanley Fatmax rechargeable is what I use. It’s brighter than the kitty bar in my boat. Bought the FIL the craftsman one. Pretty much the same light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

STANLEY FATMAX SL10LEDS Rechargeable 2200 Lumen Lithium Ion Ultra Bright LED Spotlight Flashlight with USB Power Charger https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OU67Z80..._7rllFbVW8MF5E

Stay away from the Browning Cyclops, I have one for catfish jugging and wouldn’t buy it again Bright enough but have to run through all the settings when turning it on and off
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    STANLEY FATMAX SL10LEDS Rechargeable 2200 Lumen Lithium Ion Ultra Bright LED Spotlight Flashlight with USB Power Charger https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OU67Z80..._7rllFbVW8MF5E
    This right chere^^^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Stanley models as stated above.

I like my Browning.

Have you Stanley Fatmax users had/used it for longer than 3 months with success?

I was going to buy one but the recent reviews do not sound very promising.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Reb View Post
    Have you Stanley Fatmax users had/used it for longer than 3 months with success?

I was going to buy one but the recent reviews do not sound very promising.

Mine is not the LED version, but it's the one the LED replaced. I've had it for several years with no issues. It stays on my boat under the console so it's lived in a pretty shitty environment it's entire life.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

I’ve had mine for around 2 years. Still running strong. Father in law killed his after a month. He tried to rinse it off

"Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

I had the waterproof stanley one for years and lost it somewheres. It floated too... Worked great

Had my first Stanley Fatmax (non waterproof) for 4+ years. Worked like a charm until it got dropped into the river by my 6yo. Have now had the waterproof version for 3 years. Works just as good. Not as powerful as the first but every bit fantastic for the price.

Several years. Problem free.

Let me re-phrase the original question, what WATERPROOF rechargeable LED do you recommend? MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

I had a Browning High Noon 4C previously, and currently have the rechargeable 1400 lumen model. I've submerged it multiple times and generally abused it, no complaints so far. It is Stupid bright for its size.

https://www.browning.com/products/fl...powerbank.html

I ditched spotlights a while back. I got a pretty powerful Browning headlight, it works off of a rechargeable battery, and it's not obnoxiously big or have a battery pack on the back. I use it driving in the timber and running the river when duck hunting, no issues for the past 3 or 4 years. It's nice to be hands free, the light goes where you look, and it doesn't take up much room.

Streamlight waypoint

Quote Originally Posted by billbuster84 View Post
    Stanley Fatmax rechargeable is what I use. It’s brighter than the kitty bar in my boat. Bought the FIL the craftsman one. Pretty much the same light

THIS

Quote Originally Posted by billbuster84 View Post

THIS. And I have one that ive been using for about 6 or 7 years and still good, and ive beat the crap outta that thing.