Thread: Another Good Shoot

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Another Good Shoot

8/6/20 < https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...erp-shot-dead/ >

The Sheboygan County, Wisconsin district attorney has determined the use of deadly force was reasonable and no charges will be filed in the officer-involved death of Kevan Ruffin. At 5:50 AM, the Sheboygan County Dispatch Center received a 911 call reporting a disturbance involving weapons near 15th Street and Illinois Avenue.

The body camera footage showed Ruffin advanced toward Officer Pray at a faster pace. Ruffin was mumbling something that was inaudible. He was also holding a Sai in his right hand, which was pointed towards Officer Pray, and another Sai in his left hand, which was pointed away from Officer Pray. Based on body camera footage, it appeared that Ruffin began to advance quicker towards Officer Pray. Officer Pray deployed his taser and began sprinting away from Ruffin. Ruffin was running at a fast pace towards Officer Pray. Evidence of the taser being deployed was found at the scene. Officer Pray’s body camera showed that he sprinted to the opposite side of the street and turned to see Ruffin sprinting towards him. Ruffin was still holding a Sai in each hand. Five seconds after deploying his taser, Officer Pray drew his duty weapon and pointed it at Ruffin. Within Officer Pray’s body camera he is heard yelling, “Step back, you will get shot.” Ruffin continued to run towards Officer Pray. The body camera footage showed that Officer Pray continued to run backwards and fired 3 rounds toward Ruffin, who was still running towards Officer Pray with a Sai in each hand.

Officer Pray began to sprint back toward the opposite side of the road and fired 3 more rounds while running away and 1 additional shot as he turned back around. After the 6 shots were fired, Ruffin was still running at Officer Pray, which is when the seventh round was fired. Officer Pray radioed dispatch, “shots fired, shots fired” and “send all units.”

Pray has been with the Sheboygan Police Department approximately two and a half years. Responding officers said Pray was shaken over the incident, telling them, “He chased me, man! He charged me, man. I almost fell. I tased him first, and I told him.”

An autopsy showed that Ruffin “was shot in the chest four times.”
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

That's the real "Running and Gunning".

4 out of 7 shots to the chest while running and hitting a moving target is pretty strong.

That Officer will NEVER forget that moment. Incredibly sad that this is where we are.

The perp meant to do harm to someone. The police officer saved that someone's life. That person will never even know that their life was saved by a cop. That person might even been out protesting the police.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

With defunding the police and reducing the type of 911 calls they will respond to, in the near future some cities will be sending social workers out on these type of calls.

Good shoot and what kind of drugs you think that "citizen" was on?

....and the family of the dead guy is lawyering up for a payday.

pulling the taser instead of a gun almost cost him
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Dude had Sais, thought he was a Ninja Turtle.

It really is sad that our officers of the law have to deal with what they deal with and when something like this goes down they have to live forever knowing they took someone else's life. I know they do it because they have to, but that would be a hard burden to bear for most men.

They have a job I would not want to do, God Bless them
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbaweave View Post
    That Officer will NEVER forget that moment. Incredibly sad that this is where we are.
    Agreed that’s why there is no “Good Shoot” it my be clean and justified but taking a life is something that will haunt that officer for life.

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    pulling the taser instead of a gun almost cost him
    Yeah fuck that. He should not be expected to do that

He was clearly known to the officer which means it was not their first encounter. That video shows clearly that the type of shooting and dying in nearly all of cinema is ridiculous. That officer would have been wounded or dead had he stood his ground and shot once. God's Peace to the family of the deceased and to the officer. Unfortunately, his life is now forever changed. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero