Thread: Filson Repair Center

Default Filson Repair Center

How about a little good news. Emailed Filson because I had a thread on one of my inside pockets that had come unraveled. The sent a "Return Authorization" on July 24th. On July 25th I mailed the item off at no cost to me. On August 3rd they sent me this email:

We have received your item at our repair center and awaiting evaluation. The Repairs team will reach out if they have any questions regarding your repair.

If you have any other questions, feel free to reach back out or reach out to our Customer Service team via email at customerservice@filson.com or over the phone 1-800-624-0201.

Thank you,
    The Filson Team

Today, August 6th, I received this email:

Your Apparel is on its way back to you. You can track your package here: https://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/...s=XXXXXXXXXXXX . Please allow 24 hours for the tracking information to become available.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out. We hope you continue to enjoy your Apparel for many years to come.

Thank you,
    The Filson Team

Done, finished. No cost to me and 3 days from receipt to shipped out the door. I feel so positive about them that I almost want to buy one of those Smokey Bear Wool Blankets for $375...maybe not.

Quality never cost more. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero