Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: To My Georgetown Peeps...

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Another reason why we bought down here. Time feels slower and more enjoyable. Summa y'all young bucks probably don't even know what this is...

Attachment 83148
    A plastic mailbox??

You serious, Clark? The phone book, playa. Didn't know they even still existed.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

You serious, Clark? The phone book, playa. Didn't know they even still existed.

How you gonna maim someone with a plastic mailbox? Up your game.

You move down there for good or a second location?

Second location. Heading back to Monroe now. The water down there is kicking my butt.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Second location. Heading back to Monroe now. The water down there is kicking my butt.
    You could’ve come help me clean my boat.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    You could’ve come help me clean my boat.
    Or come scraped my hull...

Or dropped off my knife.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Bruh, I've offered to send it to you. On my dime. Check ya texts, playa.

Passion. I expect to see you two staring in an Amazon commercial before the sun rises again.

Your story was awesome. Do you, by chance, know an old fellow Ronnie Collins?
    Ronnie Collins or Ronnie Campbell?

Errbody knows Ronnie Campbell.

I've had to ride with him a couple of times, unfortunately.
    Last edited by wob; 04-24-2023 at 06:05 PM.

Collins. He knows Eubank and all the billfishing OG's. Ran a few sporties back in the day. Great man, go to church with him when we're down there.

Any natives who can answer some questions regarding a piece of land down here? Please PM me.