Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2021 F 150

I’m surprised that Ford don’t come with a built in hand-lotion dispenser.

This is the kind of truck commercial I want to see
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    I’m surprised that Ford don’t come with a built in hand-lotion dispenser.
    Lmao

Wish they had a manual option for all of that stuff. Agree that the Silverado is the Cadillac ride of trucks. I drove a Ford with no issues, Silverado and now a tundra. Tundra had the most basic interior and engine design which is one of the main reasons I went with it. Back up camera is a must though! Thing is the bees knees at 430 am hitching up boat solo
    Maybe someone will make a vintage truck again. I loved those early 90s fords. Best looking truck design in my opinion

The only new technology that I would be hard pressed to ever get away from is the AC seats. Man..

All the rest is take it or leave it.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by SCSwitchback View Post
    A lot? I'd wager that 80% of the diesels you see on the road are an effort to make up for a small pecker or keep up with their buddies.
    And yes, they'll sell these quicker than a cat can lick its ass.
    There are some advantages to diesel that relate to things other than making your pecker bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    The only new technology that I would be hard pressed to ever get away from is the AC seats. Man..

I couldn't give up the back up camera. Makes things too easy for me to go back to having to get out the truck 3 times to get a trailer hooked up.

Diesels and Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post

Diesels and Trump
    Is that the pintle hitch you stole from me?

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    I couldn't give up the back up camera. Makes things too easy for me to go back to having to get out the truck 3 times to get a trailer hooked up.
    Imagine if you took away the teachers back up cameras and made them go back to work?
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

And the step in the sides of the rear bumper. I have always wondered why it took engineers 100 years to add that feature

i just hate the lockable tailgates on the 150. i go outside to put something in the bed and don't have my keys on me. either have to back in the house to get the keys to unlock the truck or just throw it in over the bed.

backup camera is nice when youre by yourself and it also keeps down on me yelling at the girlfriend bc she can't give decipherable hand signals
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

There are some advantages to diesel that relate to things other than making your pecker bigger.

3.0?

Quote Originally Posted by wdhigh View Post
    3.0?
    Yes sir.

I remember unhooking two cables and popping the tailgate off in 10 seconds. Gone are the days....

Yes sir.
    Impressive!

Quote Originally Posted by wdhigh View Post
    Impressive!
    I love it. Of course, it is stock tires, but that is with a camper shell and in-town driving mostly. Can't beat it for a full size 4x4.

Quote Originally Posted by theoldblackdog View Post
    My f150 has the automatic tailgate. Sometimes it’s nice to go ahead and have it down but a lot of times when I’m getting in my truck another key on the ring hits the button and drops it. I think it’d be better to have a button inside the truck on the dash somewhere that would be more useful than on the fob

I went ahead and removed the jack from my utility trailer before it messed up my tailgate. I knew it was a matter of time before the fob in my pocket deployed the tailgate on it.
    Last edited by wob; 08-07-2020 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    I went ahead and removed the jack from my utility trailer before it messed up my tailgate. I knew it was a matter of time before the fob in my pocket deployed the tailgate on it.
    To spend all that money and then to have the tailgate drop on the tongue jack. That is going to happen...

I love it. Of course, it is stock tires, but that is with a camper shell and in-town driving mostly. Can't beat it for a full size 4x4.
    Hopefully gets better as it breaks in!

Picked up a gmc 3.0 in February. 18k so far.

Looked hard at both the ford and GM offering. At the time was having trouble finding a F150 with the 3.0.

Here’s my best to date. Normally it shows 25-26mpg and some how hand calculated usually gets me 1 mpg better than the trip computer.

8E322EA9-ABD1-4DE4-9460-3FD5E46FA52C.jpg

Impressive! Will that mileage difference offset the up front cost and the cost of service/maintenance?

Don’t get me wrong my Ford F150 has been a damn good truck with 95,000 miles. But the seat comfort and fit in a GMC product just can’t be beat.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.