Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2021 F 150

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 2021 F 150

F*****, I'd want a plush interior if I was waiting on a tow in the emergency lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    F*****, I'd want a plush interior if I was waiting on a tow in the emergency lane.
    You could also build a deer stand on the tailgate while you wait.

Haha. You drive that to go pick up your actual work truck.

Why? Who said anyone wanted something like this?
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

A lot of people who buy diesel rigs don’t need them. It is all
    about “want.”

This F150 does not seem to be any different.

She gonna sell...

Quote Originally Posted by Drylok View Post
    A lot of people who buy diesel rigs don’t need them. It is all
    about “want.”

This F150 does not seem to be any different.

She gonna sell...
    A lot? I'd wager that 80% of the diesels you see on the road are an effort to make up for a small pecker or keep up with their buddies.
    And yes, they'll sell these quicker than a cat can lick its ass.

Quote Originally Posted by SCSwitchback View Post
    A lot? I'd wager that 80% of the diesels you see on the road are an effort to make up for a small pecker or keep up with their buddies.
    And yes, they'll sell these quicker than a cat can lick its ass.
    There are some advantages to diesel that relate to things other than making your pecker bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    There are some advantages to diesel that relate to things other than making your pecker bigger.

3.0?

Quote Originally Posted by wdhigh View Post
    3.0?
    Yes sir.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Impressive! Will that mileage difference offset the up front cost and the cost of service/maintenance?

Quote Originally Posted by SCSwitchback View Post
    Impressive! Will that mileage difference offset the up front cost and the cost of service/maintenance?
    The upfront cost was really negligible. Price any lariat package and you’re not looking at much difference.

Service/maintenance, I guess only time will tell. But my company takes care of services since I use the truck for work errands so much.

I absolutely love the truck. I’ve always wanted a diesel but never could justify the 250’s. This was perfect for me. I hope it lasts a long, long time.

I meant to ask you how you liked that 3.0 when I heard that Diesel engine idling. It’s a sharp truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Woodie View Post
    I meant to ask you how you liked that 3.0 when I heard that Diesel engine idling. It’s a sharp truck.
    I love it, the ac seat feature is really coming in handy these last few weeks.

Have you shot that gun yet?

Every Ford lot Ive been on in the past year has maybe 5 Super Duties and about 500 f150s.

I never cared for the silver tailgate on the platinum and limited editions. It looks tacky.

If you need help backing a trailer and an automatic tailgate, you may be better served by a minivan.

Quote Originally Posted by Hosscat View Post
    If you need help backing a trailer and an automatic tailgate, you may be better served by a minivan.
    Those tailgates come in packages now. I couldn’t get away from it when I ordered the 350 unless I dropped down to the XLT. I’m older, made a little bit and don’t want to drive a base model type thing. I want my comforts. That backup assist I laughed at when they asked if I wanted it as an option. Wish I could’ve gotten a standard gate but it ain’t happening.

Hell, at least Ford’s tailgates are most one piece still.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I don't hate it, won't be buying one though.

With that said, I wish I had seats that would lay down flat. That would be nice on some road trips when I have to pull over and take a nap.

I would not buy another Ford if they threw in 5 hookers and a gallon of Jack Daniels. I have a Ford F150 now and it rides like shit compared to a GMC. The comfort level of a GMC is leap years beyond a damn Ford.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.