Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2021 F 150

Do those 1/2 ton diesels have the getty up of their HD siblings?
    Double Secret Probation Officer

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    i just hate the lockable tailgates on the 150. i go outside to put something in the bed and don't have my keys on me. either have to back in the house to get the keys to unlock the truck or just throw it in over the bed.

backup camera is nice when youre by yourself and it also keeps down on me yelling at the girlfriend bc she can't give decipherable hand signals
    Door keypad. One feature that I use on the regular. Should be standard on all vehicles. Plus the locking tailgate makes it harder for the assholes to steal.
    The right to bear arms is the last form of defense against tyranny.

Quote Originally Posted by BullJakeGrappler View Post
    Do those 1/2 ton diesels have the getty up of their HD siblings?
    GM is 277 hp and 460 tq. It’s no l5p.

One big negative to the GM 3.0 is a wet oil pump belt with a service interval of 150k miles. I figure by that point IF I still own it I’ll know whether or not it’s worth it to me to have said service performed or get rid of it. Hopefully KRT wants to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by SCSwitchback View Post
    Impressive! Will that mileage difference offset the up front cost and the cost of service/maintenance?
    The upfront cost was really negligible. Price any lariat package and you’re not looking at much difference.

Service/maintenance, I guess only time will tell. But my company takes care of services since I use the truck for work errands so much.

I absolutely love the truck. I’ve always wanted a diesel but never could justify the 250’s. This was perfect for me. I hope it lasts a long, long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by wdhigh View Post
    GM is 277 hp and 460 tq. It’s no l5p.
    Why, does it actually run?

Sorry, I just had to, just too easy.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    There are some advantages to diesel that relate to things other than making your pecker bigger.

I meant to ask you how you liked that 3.0 when I heard that Diesel engine idling. It’s a sharp truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Woodie View Post
    I meant to ask you how you liked that 3.0 when I heard that Diesel engine idling. It’s a sharp truck.
    I love it, the ac seat feature is really coming in handy these last few weeks.

Have you shot that gun yet?

"This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14