Thread: 2020 F150 leveling struts

Default 2020 F150 leveling struts

Leveling struts, 35 12.50 20 Toyo Open Country Xtreme’s, tinted the front two windows, and a camlocker box.

More fuel = more boost!!

That looks really good. I'll need tires soon on mine, and I'll bring it to you to play with
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    That looks really good. I'll need tires soon on mine, and I'll bring it to you to play with
    Sounds like a plan, looking forward to it.
    More fuel = more boost!!

I put 50k on those tires and they are still in great shape. Will probably buy them again when they wear out.

Mine are regular Open Country, not the Xtremes. Can only imagine how much better the Xtremes are. They sound and look quite bad ass

Are those Rough Country adjustable? I like to bring the front end up some from stock but not quite level so that when I hook up the bass boat my headlights aren’t blinding all the oncoming traffic. My 2015 F150 you did for me with the Bilstien 5100’s is perfect. I’ll be getting a new one this month and want to get it done as well before I move back out West at the end of the month.
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ring King View Post
    Are those Rough Country adjustable? I like to bring the front end up some from stock but not quite level so that when I hook up the bass boat my headlights aren’t blinding all the oncoming traffic. My 2015 F150 you did for me with the Bilstien 5100’s is perfect. I’ll be getting a new one this month and want to get it done as well before I move back out West at the end of the month.
    Rough Country’s are not but the 2 inch level is damn near perfect. We can go back with the Bilsteins if you want. Just let me know.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chasbeau1 View Post
    Mine are regular Open Country, not the Xtremes. Can only imagine how much better the Xtremes are. They sound and look quite bad ass
    They are pretty impressive. The new Toyo AT3’s aren’t too shabby neither.
    More fuel = more boost!!

I need to do this to mine. What's a levelling job run these days?

Looks good.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    They are pretty impressive. The new Toyo AT3’s aren’t too shabby neither.
    Picked up a set of the AT3’s last week here in charleston. So far, so good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk