Thread: Ford F-250 powered side mirror parts

Default Ford F-250 powered side mirror parts

Can you buy parts for a Ford F-250 powered side mirror or have to replace the entire thing? Just have the top cover popped off and the lower light gone from an asshat crossing the center line today.

If I can where can I buy? Parts or entire mirror.

BA68566B-509C-4E01-823F-7C8C6982C86A.jpg
    E8769AEC-C44F-4027-87C3-D0B29E330475.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

eBay, KRT, or Pull-a-Part

Sent from my S9+ using Tapatalk

LKQ?
    The right to bear arms is the last form of defense against tyranny.

Ford?

Yea 2017 lariat 250 dark blue
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

That was quick...
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

You’re about to get your feelings hurt. Just looked at this last week. My driver side no longer folds in.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

You can get those pieces separate. Try google. Hell even the dealer will have the cap, light, and the lense.
    More fuel = more boost!!

LKQ owns Keystone. I’m sure Keystone has all that. Not sure if the public can buy from Keystone though.
    Last edited by KRT; 08-05-2020 at 08:37 PM.
    More fuel = more boost!!

What color is your cap?

Darn Doug thats bad luck. A week in the new truck and already this?

Quote Originally Posted by CurLee View Post
    Ford?
    Quote Originally Posted by dhall1693 View Post
    Yea 2017 lariat 250 dark blue
    I know its a Ford, I was suggesting buying the parts from Ford. I imagine most aftermarket options will offer an assesmbly only.

Does yours have the blind spot radar? Youll cry when you price out a taillight if you do.

Fix a drink before you look at the replacement cost for that mirror

No police report ? I’m sure the other driver had insurance. Let the other driver pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    No police report ? I’m sure the other driver had insurance. Let the other driver pay for it.
    Lower convex mirror hit me in the chest as the window was open and by the time I realized it, I stopped and turned around and the SOB never stopped.

I found all the parts online separate. Not as bad as I thought. Them puddle lights are a bitch. and 1k for the entire thing even on ebay.

Was able to get 2 black caps, convex mirror, and after market puddle lights all for $170.

F*** it all. Im trading mine in.

F*** it all. Im trading mine in.
    gunna get you a f250 or get out of one?

Partially joking. Its a '20 f250 but apparently two mirrors and two taillights would set me back $5k....and im hell on a farm truck. Guess its time to fix the brakes on the c10....

Partially joking. Its a '20 f250 but apparently two mirrors and two taillights would set me back $5k....and im hell on a farm truck. Guess its time to fix the brakes on the c10....
    1A Auto is where I found all the parts. Shit happens, just like anything new. Gotta figure it out, and I got lucky.

My truck was close to getting struck by lightning a couple of weeks ago. Very close.! So close in fact, that every single light on the right side of the truck was blown out. That was an easy fix. What I didn't realize right away was that the mirror on the right side had taken a decent charge and melted the gears that allow the mirror to fold in and out. So now when you drive down the highway, it folds in. When you hit the brakes, it folds back out. It's a limp noodle! To replace the whole thing is like $750. But, look at RockAuto.com They have the parts and pictures so you can make the right choice.