Thread: Suzuki dealers in the midlands

Default Suzuki dealers in the midlands

Finally deciding to repower my jon boat, wondering if any of you had any recommendations as to who would be the best to deal with.

I bought a new 70hp 4stroke recently from Doss in Chapin.
    I liked them, easy to deal with and beat every where i called by $600 to a $1000
    They can get better pricing due to volume level they do

Sent from my SM-A115U using Tapatalk

Default Suzuki dealers in the midlands

If you’re within an hour of Chapin, Doss marine is the one to talk to
    Last edited by Gone South; 08-07-2020 at 05:26 PM.

I will strongly advise against Doss in chapin. Had nothing but trouble out of them and everyone I know has trouble. I wouldn’t send ecu and the Carolina football team to him

Quote Originally Posted by theoldblackdog View Post
    I will strongly advise against Doss in chapin. Had nothing but trouble out of them and everyone I know has trouble. I wouldn’t send ecu and the Carolina football team to him
    I have bought two motors from them and beat everyone's price, install was fast and quality rigging.
    Even got a new SS prop thrown in. I deal with Carla, she owns the place and runs it since her husband Mike passed away.
    Can only speak from my experience.

I’m going to contact Martin’s and Doss Monday morning and will settle for one of the two. Cat daddy, this will be my first 4-stoke ever. The old 93 merc I have has made it through 3 different hulls and may have over a thousand hours on it. If it wasn’t for the shaft being corroded and the foot being stuck I wouldn’t be buying new. Buddy of mine has a 50 hp Suzuki on his 15 footer and I was impressed with how it performed.

I believe you can have trouble anywhere you go. People here rave about Martin’s. I had the worst experience in my life with them in 2010 after buying my Key West and trying to get some warranty work.. Get the best deal, and forget about ever returning to any of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk