Thread: Florida Gun Enthusiast Fights Off 3 Armed Intruders, Kills 2

Default Florida Gun Enthusiast Fights Off 3 Armed Intruders, Kills 2

https://www.personaldefenseworld.com...med-intruders/

A Florida man described as a “gun enthusiast” found himself in the fight for his life recently. In what appears to be a coordinated, targeted attack, three armed men broke into the home. A gunfight ensued, leaving two bad guys dead, with another headed to the hospital and, ultimately, jail.

Florida Gun Enthusiast Shoots Three Armed Intruders, Killing Two
    The incident began when suspects broke into the home shortly after midnight July 10 in Wesley Chapel, Fla., the Associated Press reported. During the gunfight, the homeowner hit all three suspects. Pasco County Sheriff Chris Nocco identified the dead men as Louis Casado and Khyle Durham, both 21. The third assailant, 19-year-old Jeremiah Tramel, received treatment at a hospital. Tramel now faces felony charges, as the other two suspects died during the commission of a felonious crime.
    “These two individuals have very violent criminal histories, extremely violent,” Nocco said. “So this is not out of the norm of their activities to use violence.
    The homeowner told deputies he was playing video games when the suspects entered his house, reported apnews.com. He then reportedly grabbed a 9mm and opened fire.
    Sheriff Nocco described the scene as three suspects stacked up in the hallway. The homeowner shot all three in the hallway. When his weapon jammed, he went to retrieve another gun. But outside, his neighbor caught the fleeing third suspect and held him at gunpoint until police arrived.

A self-described gun enthusiast, the victim told Sheriff Nocco he regularly posted pictures of guns and shooting on social media. The sheriff then said in a press conference its plausible those posts made him a target of this attempted armed home invasion. But in the end, the homeowner seemingly had the bad guys outgunned.
    “This victim exercised their Second Amendment right,” Nocco said. “The Second Amendment allows you to protect yourself by carrying and bearing arms. In his home he protected himself. And that’s something our citizens in Pasco County will do. And I’ve seen it happen before in the past, and unfortunately, I think it may have to happen in our future.”

Good shooting
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Whack em and stack em.

We already did this one back in July when it happened.

None the less good shooting
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Guns are bad mmmmkay. I dont have guns.

IF i had a gun i sure wouldnt take a picture of it.

IF I took a picture of it, I definitely would not put it on the interweb.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Gun jammed, that was not good

However 2 out of 3 tag on toe dead is good
    Last edited by tprice; 08-05-2020 at 11:17 AM.