Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Large Explosion in Lebanon

Is that area considered baited now?

Hell yes. They put an orange tarp down as a target for dump trucks to start filling the 100 foot deep crater from above. These idiots are like mallards on a corn pile standing around that tarp until someone yells at them to move. Then the next pack comes by...

I don't belive in miracles, I rely on them.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

"The month of August is traditionally very HOT."

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    "The month of August is traditionally very HOT."

Whats Q saying about random places on fire? Shoot buildings burn daily, literally.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

Q shoulda known he was gonna get kicked off Twitter.

[QUOTE=duckcommander727;2774466]Whats Q saying about random places on fire? Shoot buildings burn daily, literally./QUOTE]

Q doesn't often talk about what's going on now because he's already talked about it in the past. You have to learn their comms. "Future proves past."

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Q shoulda known he was gonna get kicked off Twitter.
    Q didn't know because Q has never been on Twitter. The people "kicked off" Twitter were just people talking about Q.

Q 8chans from his parents basement and is funded by the DNC to make fools out right wing nut jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Q 8chans from his parents basement and is funded by the DNC to make fools out right wing nut jobs.
    There is no 8chan. If you are going to talk about something you should know a little about it.

WTC Brussels, Belgium on Aug 6, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    There is no 8chan. If you are going to talk about something you should know a little about it.
    This is the same dude who mistook Herman Cain for Ben Carson, but lemme know how it works out for you, Mergie.

Coincidence? I think not. Future proves past.

jpeg.jpg
    Last edited by wob; 08-07-2020 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    Coincidence? I think not. Future proves past.

jpeg.jpg
    Exactly

My apologies it is called 8kun now new name same safe haven for racism and illegal
    activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    This is the same dude who mistook Herman Cain for Ben Carson, but lemme know how it works out for you, Mergie.
    Says the guy that believes every US war was a conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by duckcommander727 View Post
    Whats Q saying about random places on fire? Shoot buildings burn daily, literally.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Looking for a Q tip?

Sent from my SM-A115U using Tapatalk

15 letters in "The Future is here". Plus 2 tall buildings.

15+2=17

17=Q

It is just math.