Thread: Was Alcohol Involved?

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Was Alcohol Involved?

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Dipshits been watching too much Yellowstone.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

that was on way too long

I thought it was going to be a photo of Chelsea Clinton..
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Dipshits been watching too much Yellowstone.
    Teenagers have been branding themselves long before Yellowstone. I remember when it was a fad at my HS.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

What in the hell is wrong with people? Only God has the full list of dumb shit I did when I was young, not to mention yesterday, but it sure seems that younger people have no sense of the future. They seem so shortsighted.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

connor says hi
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Teenagers have been branding themselves long before Yellowstone. I remember when it was a fad at my HS.

Bet that smelled good
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by M.R.Ducks View Post
    Bet that smelled good
    Like buttermilk fried chicken.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Gotta be something more constructive to do than that dumb shit.

My roommate and a couple of classmates at The Citadel knob year branded himself with the "4" from his collar (designates you are a fourth year student or as the upper classmen called us, well you know.). He showed it to me and I said, so you are going to be a fourth year for the rest of your life? well leadership found out and so did his Army Tac officer with whom he had scholarship with, and none were happy. He walked tours for the rest of the semester. Dumbass. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    Lmao. I never got into the fad. I just laughed and called them dumb asses when they started complaining that they were hurting. Never got into the tattoo fad either, although at one point I wanted one just never could decide what and I still couldn't tell you anything that means enough to me to put it on my body permanently. I'm glad I didn't. I like when people ask "you don't have any tattoos?" It makes me feel good saying "nope." Seems like I'm in the minority these days when it comes to that. My grandmother instilled that in me. She hates a tattoo saying "If the good lord wanted you to have one, you would have had it when you were born." I used to think she was just an ornery old woman but I tell her every time I think of it that I don't have a tattoo because of her.
    Last edited by SCswampCAT; 08-04-2020 at 10:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Always looked at the black fraternities as silly for branding. Looks like something they would to a slave. Same with tattoos. That stuff seems more like being owned more than individuality. Still have a dog tattoo kit around the house somewhere.