Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden's VP pick

why not cly person or one of his daughters
    Last edited by mello_collins; 08-04-2020 at 11:35 AM.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i am so glad you people have such comedic responses.
    michelle obama is not on the list. nor is hillary.
    biden WILL be on the ballot.

maybe we need a forum for rational responses or is that asking for too much?
    In case you were concerned, I was serious in my response that Joe won't even know his name in three months. He's being held in place now by the Party (and his wife) as a 'place-holder' only. If he hadn't been such a corrupt POS over the past 40+ years I'd feel bad for him, but I just want him to remain cognizant long enough to face charges for all of his corrupt dealings.

I have no idea who will be picked as his VP, but she won't be a viable candidate no matter what.

As for the two you named, Harris isn't well liked or respected as far as I can see, and Rice isn't known for having wide support, either. But if for some reason the Dems are able to cheat enough to pull off a win, our equally serious issue will be if Pelosi is still in office.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    I was, at first, worried about Michelle Obama then I thought, "there's no way Hillary would let that happen..."

I feel better now...
    Excellent point.

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-ex...-picked-for-vp

Biden Says He Can't Wait To Find Out Who He Picked For VP

WASHINGTON, D.C.—According to sources in the Biden campaign, the presidential candidate is on pins and needles waiting to see who it is he picked to run for vice president on his ticket.

Campaign aides say it's been Biden's most anticipated event since he found out he was running for president a few weeks ago.

A reporter asked Biden if he could hint about his VP pick during a brief interlude from his stay in the basement, where he was allowed to come upstairs to get some snacks.

"Oh boy -- I hope it's a real classy broad," he said as he drank straight from the milk jug. "I bet I picked somebody good and smart. A chick with class and style. You know, in my day, dames were dames and guys were guys. None of this 'guys becoming dolls' and 'dolls becoming guys' stuff. We would go down to the hop and do the mashed potato. You know, there's lots of good nnnn-- nutrients and stuff in potatoes. Potato is a funny word."

"Po - ta - to."

"OK, Joe, let's go," said an aide, shoving him down into the basement. "What Joe was trying to say is that he's chosen a well-qualified candidate who will run the country -- err, I mean, help him run the country -- with excellence."
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

i guess i'll believe that you were serious

but i think biden actually knows his name and will still know it in three months.

but, thanks, I guess, for your contribution.

the babylon link was pretty funny. (if you are aware its satire)

carry on.

(does anyone else feel like they are living in bizarro-world or is it just me? I am being serious....)
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Daily.
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

but i think biden actually knows his name and will still know it in three months.

carry on.

(does anyone else feel like they are living in bizarro-world or is it just me? I am being serious....)
    Yup. I started typing out a bunch of stuff but I am just sick and tired of it.
    Formerly DM88

I doubt there's much excitement from any of the VP candidates. Big ass waste of their time.

carry on.

Yes, Mr. 2th, I am aware that the Babylon Bee site is satire and I'm glad you got a kick out of the article.

Have you ever spent any serious time around someone with a serious case of increasing dementia? Three months is a long time, in case you haven't, so I guess we'll see (maybe) what kind of condition Ol' Joe is really in come November.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Yes, I know a great deal about the issue.

as we age, our brain loses its ability to function, much like other muscles and organs, I'd assume. People often use the term "alzheimers" but that is a totally separate disease. That being said, I think Biden can be forgetful at times. Is this truly a diagnosable dementia? I dont think so. Would it concern me as a Biden supporter? Absolutely.
    Last edited by 2thDoc; 08-04-2020 at 01:18 PM.

Yes, I know a great deal about the issue.

as we age, our brain loses its ability to function, much like other muscles and organs, I'd assume. People often use the term "alzheimers" but that is a totally separate disease. That being said, I think Biden can be forgetful at times. Is this truly a diagnosable dementia? I dont think so. Would it concern me as a Biden supporter? Absolutely.
    What do you base your I don’t think so answer to your own question of if he has diagnosable dementia? Unless you have some access no one here knows about, your statement would be like me trying to state what kind of dentist you are based on your posts here.....
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    What do you base your I don’t think so answer to your own question of if he has diagnosable dementia? Unless you have some access no one here knows about, your statement would be like me trying to state what kind of dentist you are based on your posts here.....
    I think that was his point. It is not diagnosable just by watching him on tv or in rallies.

You can also say that some here who have aging relatives/friends know a great deal more than they want to on this subject. Count your blessings.

Biden is still not up to the task anyway you cut it and neither were the other 40-11 put up by Democrats. I’ve voted in presidential elections before where it was the lesser of two evils so don’t give me the usual trump did this or that rant. Still the best choice.
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

Quote Originally Posted by ColumbiaCornbread View Post
    I think that was his point. It is not diagnosable just by watching him on tv or in rallies.
    thank you

i think joe biden has far more mental capacity than y'all let on....but it sure is convenient to pick on the other side. its perspective. He is actually running for president of the united states. dementia is just such an easy term to throw out...but, no, it is not something you will learn from a bunch of sound bites of him forgetting something or misspeaking. I'm sorry but if you put a certain tape of trump together you would wonder about what is going on between his ears, too.

i think joe biden has far more mental capacity than y'all let on....
    I don't. I think he's circling the fucking drain. He's been a half baked pedophile for decades.

Haha. I'm with fish.

I will remind you that Strom Thurmond asked that Biden give his eulogy.
    DILLIGAF

As did Robert Byrd.

Biden (and basically anyone who thinks like him) is an idiot.
    - call it whatever you want

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    I will remind you that Strom Thurmond asked that Biden give his eulogy.
    It just shows how long this shit has been going on-SSDDecade

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    After the Rep from Orangeburg gave him the black voting block on a silver platter another nominee will have be a black.
    Yep. That's the only thing he stood to gain by endorsing the imbecilic Joe Biden.

The world is going to see just how stupid AND dementiated Biden is during the presidential debates. He's needed a slap in the chops for decades for how he talks to the man in the street. Fuck him. I hope Trump eviscerates him. I hope Biden shits his pants on national TV and then plays in it. I'm tickled shitless he's the nominee.