Thread: White Marlin Open

Default White Marlin Open

Shit load of boats and bout 6.7mil to be had. What Storm and Pandemic.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

"Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Good luck to the Electric Bill.

Hard to believe South Carolina caved to media hysteria, and Maryland didn’t.

Good luck to all the SC boats.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

I believe it to be less of a media hysteria, than a straw poll of participants....large number of boats have already moved north and participation numbers would have been poor.

No doubt.

One could argue the reason they moved north early was because a certain leg of the series caved to media hysteria, causing a domino effect.

A lot of usual participants were still in SC when the Yankees at Fort Kiawah........caved to media hysteria.

But I was wrong once before.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Fishing slows down here, weather is hot as shit, and no one was going to fish. They ran the numbers on the last two tournaments that had been rescheduled and they were going to be a loss. They should have never rescheduled them to begin with. But having the name associated with the governor there was probably too much outside pressure to not have them.
    I don't belive in miracles, I rely on them.

P, are you up north?

97# just hit the dock

Quote Originally Posted by formerly bohica View Post
    97# just hit the dock
    That will be some serious money.

Sent from my SM-A115U using Tapatalk

Except that they weren’t across the board and let a million get away.

Quote Originally Posted by formerly bohica View Post
    Except that they weren’t across the board and let a million get away.
    Blow to the nuts. I knew a few from the boat in 2nd yesterday. I’ve been watching this one for awhile and don’t remember many if any over 90# whites. Thats a pretty dang big one.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Who the fuck fish a tournament like that and doesn’t go all in.
    cut\'em

It’s all about the gamble.

Yep. Last day tommorow. The live stream has be spotty at best but damn the money.

And I might add, anybody REALLY serious to fish big rock next year let me know as I got 1 more in me. We need to get it together NOW as far as the boat etc.

What’s the difference in serious and REALLY serious??

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    And I might add, anybody REALLY serious to fish big rock next year let me know as I got 1 more in me. We need to get it together NOW as far as the boat etc.
    Alright but we’re doing it out of a center console and I’m bringing bottom fishing equipment too, might get slow or see something worth dropping on.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Im in!
    Low country redneck who moved north