Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Edisto fishing guide recommendations.

Default Edisto fishing guide recommendations.

Taking the family in October and want to book a good guide. Not one that likes to anchor and wait on a bite but one that actually runs around and tosses artificial etc.
    For nothing will be impossible with CHRIST Luke 1:37

Colt with Atlanticus fishing took some of my buddies out for tarpon and redfish the past couple years and did a great job.
    "If its better than cold beer and hot pussy it'll probably kill us all" ~ Rebel Son

Buddy Bizzell is a great local guide.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Charles Yoemans. Single Shot Guide Service

No doubt on Charles too!
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

^ or Jimmy Skinner with Fontaine charters.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    ^ or Jimmy Skinner with Fontaine charters.
    I have not fished with Jimmy, but I had a customer down there and tried to get Charles for them, he was booked but he lined up Jimmy. Customer and his two boys had a great time.

If your hell bent on fishing artificial, tell them when you book. May alter their plans a bit if you spring that on them morning of.

Quote Originally Posted by ersepton View Post
    Charles Yoemans. Single Shot Guide Service
    Charles will put you on em inside or outside!
    Hampton Co, representin'.....
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

His Twin Vee is such a badass boat.

Colt Harrison - Atlanticus Fishing. He’s a good time and will put you on fish. My uncle fishes with him normally 2x a year for the past 3-4 years. He had us on bull reds a couple years ago when I tagged along, catching them on artificials and fly gear. I know he’s caught tarpon on them too so I’d say he can put you on some fish with artificials. His number is eight6four-38zero-049zero

Quote Originally Posted by fowlshot View Post
    Colt Harrison - Atlanticus Fishing. He’s a good time and will put you on fish. My uncle fishes with him normally 2x a year for the past 3-4 years. He had us on bull reds a couple years ago when I tagged along, catching them on artificials and fly gear. I know he’s caught tarpon on them too so I’d say he can put you on some fish with artificials. His number is eight6four-38zero-049zero
    This guy, absolutely my favorite and he is an excellent fly fishing guide...........
    “Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves.” Lord Byron

Jeremy with Bullfrog charters is good.

X3 for Charles, Single Shot.

Charles x4

I just sent Charles a message... never done a guided fishing trip, so I'm testing the waters. Saw that he offers flounder gigging... interesting!
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoorsLight View Post
    Jeremy with Bullfrog charters is good.
    No experience fishing with him, but he certainly will not hesitate to trolling motor right up to you when he sees you hooked up. I guess it was considerate to use the electric motor and not the big motor to gut close enough to count the spots on on our trout. Fontaine Charters is a good guy that stays on the fish and has helped me off oyster bars, answered questions about the bite, etc.

If Steve Fralin is still alive he will put you on 4 fish. The boat will be nasty as hades. He'll drink an 18 pack of coke products. You'll fish dead shrimp on the bottom in some creek about .5 mile from the dock. he'll use all sorts of tobacco products. Dude has been guiding for a hundred years and always has plenty of customers. You will catch 4 fish. There'll be no catch and release.

Quote Originally Posted by cole2011 View Post
    Taking the family in October and want to book a good guide. Not one that likes to anchor and wait on a bite but one that actually runs around and tosses artificial etc.
    Whoever you book, make sure to talk to them about how you want to fish to make sure everyone is on the same page

Quote Originally Posted by WNM View Post
    No experience fishing with him, but he certainly will not hesitate to trolling motor right up to you when he sees you hooked up. I guess it was considerate to use the electric motor and not the big motor to gut close enough to count the spots on on our trout. Fontaine Charters is a good guy that stays on the fish and has helped me off oyster bars, answered questions about the bite, etc.
    Well rest assured he won't bother you today.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    Well rest assured he won't bother you today.
    Why’s that?