Thread: Greatest Economic Recovery in History is Happening Now

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Greatest Economic Recovery in History is Happening Now

The Greatest Economic Recovery in US History is Happening Now – the DOW Up More Than 7,800 Points Since March!

The MSM is not reporting this but the greatest economic recovery in US history is happening now. The DOW is now up more than 7,800 points since March’s low. This is the largest increase in this amount of time in history!

This is record breaking. The DOW is up more than 7,800 points in the last three months. The increase is record shattering as the DOW has never gone up more in a three month period.

Liberals cheered as the markets plummeted in February and March after reaching another all-time high on February 12, 2020, of 29,551. Democrats were praying for a depression or recession which they hoped would doom the Trump Presidency. The coronavirus took down the economy and markets.

But things have changed. Yes, not everyone is back at work due to crazy inhibitive government or corporate actions, but many Americans ARE at work again. The signs of a recovery are everywhere despite the left’s riots around the country.

The markets are a picture of what the economy is and what it is expected to be. Company stock prices should reflect the present value of current and future earnings. The markets today have very high hopes of what is coming in the next few months, so much so, that the markets have reached heights never seen before.

On March 23rd, the DOW closed at 18,592. This was the lowest the markets had been since before the President was elected. But over the past three months, the DOW has gained back more than 7,800 points. Yesterday, on Friday, July 31, the DOW closed at 26,428, for an increase of more than 7,800 points (7,836) since March 23rd.

This increase over the past three months is the greatest in US history! Never before has the DOW gained so much in in a three month period.

In addition, the DOW has increased more than 1,000 points in a single day only 9 times in its history. All of these instances were under the Trump Presidency and 7 of these times were since March 3, 2020. On March 24th the DOW increased by more than 2,000 points (2,113) for the only time in its history.

Liberals are in a panic. Their coronavirus actions and riots didn’t work. Despite their actions to destroy the American economy the Trump recovery is in full gear and moving forward!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

The DOW is up because the feds are propping it up. Eventually the chickens are going to come home to roost and we are going to see an actual recession, not the BS that we have seen over the last few months. I think the main driver is going to be related to commercial real estate markets which are getting absolutely hammered right now. I don’t think it will be an 08 level recession, but we will see it, none the less. IMO, everything we are seeing right now is a false inflation of what the reality actually is...
    Formerly DM88

The markets have some help, but have not seen the earnings report of many companies. Many are doing well despite the China inflected Covid.

I think ‘some help’ is quite the understatement.
    Formerly DM88

Whichever party is elected in November in my
    Opinion will deal with an economic downturn.

With that being said, I could never see myself voting for a party that has elected officials that have banned religious gatherings in public and private while in the same order allowing protests and riots. In addition, that same party endorsing a bill that protects pedophilia/perverts... Each party has their crazies but these are elected officials trying to enact the above in California. Blows my mind

Quote Originally Posted by hunterjw View Post
    Whichever party is elected in November in my
    Opinion will deal with an economic downturn.

With that being said, I could never see myself voting for a party that has elected officials that have banned religious gatherings in public and private while in the same order allowing protests and riots. In addition, that same party endorsing a bill that protects pedophilia/perverts... Each party has their crazies but these are elected officials trying to enact the above in California. Blows my mind

It is not just democrats.... The Supreme Court, which currently has a majority put in place by republicans, ruled in favor of the state of Nevada having the authority to limit religious gatherings. Don’t forget some of the things republicans and ‘conservatives’ said at the beginning of this whole pandemic mess. A number of them were ready to sacrifice whatever rights you have for ‘safety’. Look no further than our good ole boy governor for a great example.
    Last edited by dubs; 08-02-2020 at 12:10 PM.
    Formerly DM88

Roberts is the fraud

We shut down to save healthcare that did not have PPE at the time. It was the best choice or become like Italy. After it was over we started back. Now Democrats are still wanting shutdowns for political purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Roberts is the fraud
    I don’t disagree. But the justices go through what is essentially the most arduous confirmation process (rightfully so) in the government and fraud or not, he was put there by republicans.
    Formerly DM88

Dubs, just come out and say it
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Republicans? Those same people who control the Senate and have very quiet through all this social shit?

Roberts is no surprise. He is a globalist appointed by a globalist.

Two sides of the same coin. Both want to control you, both want to steal from you, both want power and neither gives a shit about how they go about getting it. Putting your faith in either one is guaranteed to let you down. Make decisions that benefit you and your family and those around you that depend on you, let the rest play out as God intends it to.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013