Thread: Sportsman bay boat?

Default Sportsman bay boat?

Been thinking about getting a bay boat. Want something I can take the family out on comfortably and also do some fishing on. Looking at the sportsman 227 masters boat. Anyone have one and have some insight? Pros? Cons? Never owned a boat like this before and would like some guidance.

My BIL has the 24 and loves it. I have fished it several times and I don’t have a single bad thing to say.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDuckMan03 View Post
    Been thinking about getting a bay boat. Want something I can take the family out on comfortably and also do some fishing on. Looking at the sportsman 227 masters boat. Anyone have one and have some insight? Pros? Cons? Never owned a boat like this before and would like some guidance.
    I had a 227 with a 250 for two years. There were days I wished I could have gotten shallower until the wind picked up. They are great boats. Buy from Hanckel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SCDuckMan03 View Post
    Never seen one. LOL!!! Seriously though, PM me and questions you have.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNSON View Post
    My BIL has the 24 and loves it. I have fished it several times and I don’t have a single bad thing to say.
    He's got the 234 Tournament. The are a couple on here with that one too. It's the boat of choice in Georgetown from Tailwalker
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    Never seen one. LOL!!! Seriously though, PM me and questions you have.

He's got the 234 Tournament. The are a couple on here with that one too. It's the boat of choice in Georgetown from Tailwalker
    I’m running the 234. Hit me up with any questions you may have.

Popcorn is at the ready.

What tier would that be?
    Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    A man learns a lot about himself in a thicket with a big hog. That dog already knows all he needs to know about himself.